(Original post by SimonJunior)
Hi everyone I need help basically I've got an interview on Tuesday for customer assistant - reception for tesco
1. Does that mean I'll be working at the tills or not?
2. What would be the hourly wage as I'm still 17
3. What are the one on one interview lie so what questions do they ask
4. Do they pay weekly or monthly
5. My shift would be Monday to Friday 15:30 - 22:30 will I be expected to do overtime?
I really need help as I've very nervous for this interview and don't want to get rejected
1. Yes pretty much
2. wage for adults is same as U18 (7.39 an hour for my branch )
3. they ask you when your holidays are and stuff it's not personal questions at all
4. Monthly (1st Friday of every month I think)
5. not sure, my core hours are only 9 hours a week, but they went on to say when I started that they also expect me to at least do 3 and a half hours extra work a week outside of my core hours
(Original post by ChaosPunishment)
Its been a whole month and I've had no reply, the website just says that it's 'in process'. Should I give up/Did I do something wrong?
(Original post by Timoghada)
I'm in a similar situation, I applied on the 24th of June and the deadline was on the 30th of June, however yesterday the closing date extended to the 8th of July..
It took them about 3 weeks to respond to mine. They phoned me asking if I could go in for an interview.
Response time is different for each store I think. If they don't get back to you within 3-4 weeks then it most likely means that you won't get the job for whatever reason. I've still got applications 'in process' from the start of the year and still haven't heard from them.