The Student Room Group

Can't get over holiday romance

Scroll to see replies

Just out of curiosity, wat country did u go to??? Cos im suffering from the same problem. I met this amazing guy in Greece in June and still unable 2 forget him. However, later my friend said that there are loads of guys like this in Greece, so i kinda feel upset that he used me i guess.
SamTheMan
Trust me, I'm probably hotter than this guy and I'm fairly easy so there is still hope of meeting someone as hot, if not hotter...

We're gonna need proof
mine was with a monk (didn't do anything with him, just really fancied each other) and I'm still thinking about him...
Reply 23
This happened to me also and it's really hard whatever you do don't contact him, that was my mistake over the Internet peop are different you will find things out which will make you jealous and he might not want to talk or he might have forgotten about you and when you speak he might be blunt (happend to me) he spoke like he dodnt care which makes you feel used even though you havent been
Go through the exact same thing. I met this foreigner in my country a while back. And we spent almost every other night together up until he had to go back home. I literally took leave from work to spend time with him. I would've been fine if we left it at that. Until he contacted me and asked to see me again before he leaves to vacation in Australia. The fact that he wanted to see me again made me just over think things coz why would he go through all that trouble. The day of his arrival we spoke and I asked him are u sure u want to come all the way, co I'm working. I have to put in leave again, and he said yes his sure. Coz he'll be travelling for 6 months before he sees me again. And I was surprised coz he mentioned that he wants to see me again after this. I asked him why? He said that his pretty sure that his falling in love with me. I'm sure u guys can guess how ecstatic i was. I arranged leave with my work and he he picked me up at home. We spent the day together before his flight the next evening. He even met my daughter. Who was fond of him and he of her. To this day he still asks me about her. He has a daughter too.We have stayed in contact while he was in Australia, New Zealand and Thailand, his in Laos now. I miss him so much. But because of the time difference and signal problems we don't speak as much as he used to. I kinda felt like he forgot about me. So I kinda posted on my FB that I'm engaged. Coz it's been like 4 months that his been gone. And I didn't want him to think I'm sitting around here waiting for him. He always tells me to live in the moment whatever happens, will happen. He tested me to congratulate me. His exact words being:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending