The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
I think it's private accommodation so you can't choose to apply for it on the actual accommodation form although if there's no room in the uni accommodation they'll ask you if you're interested in private accommodation and send you details about that according to some guy i met who didn't get into uni accommodation. Going by that i guess it's mostly second years and above although there will be some first years. If you want to apply for it you could though although they'd be no guarantee who you'd end up with.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
hey midnight do you know whether there are any ensuite rooms in any accom. close to the business school?
Reply 3
the nearest halls which are ensuite is weston hall and the lambert & fairfiled halls i think. They're about a 10minute walk away, maybe less. There are other ensuite ones just not on campus but it's easy to get to the business school from wherever you're staying really, you can just get on a bus :smile:
Reply 4
Yep Weston are the nearest ensuite rooms to the Business school, they are quite a bit closer than Lambert & fairfield but both are nice...

Latest

Trending

Trending