Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Learning Provider Reference Number (CDL application)

Announcements Posted on
Take our survey to be in with the chance of winning a £50 Amazon voucher or one of 5 x £10 Amazon vouchers 28-05-2016
  1. Offline


    Does anyone know of a website where I can find a 5-digit Learning Provider Reference Number for University College London?

    I thought it was www.ukrlp.co.uk but the number it provides for UCL is 8-digits long (UKPRN: 10007784).


  2. Offline

    where are you being asked for the number?
  3. Offline

    Career Development Loan Form.
  4. Offline

    if you call the career development loan helpline. i had to call them the other day to get my one. i cant find the number im afraid, but i just rang barclays and they gave me the number to ring. its just an automated answer phone thing, but they called me back the next morning.
  5. Offline

    Ok thanks...didn't think they would have it but i'll give them a try later. cheers
  6. Offline

    Just bumping this thread as i have the same question. Anyone have an answer this year?
  7. Offline

    (Original post by newdecade)
    Just bumping this thread as i have the same question. Anyone have an answer this year?
    Have you tried calling the helpline, as per the post above?

  8. Offline

    If you go to the website of the university that you require the number for, and type in career development loan in the search, it should come up with an information page about cdl and also have the learning provider registration number listed on there (hopefully). thats how i found mine- not sure if all universities will be the same.
  9. Offline

    In case anyone checks this thread again in the future, like I did just now, I actually called the helpline and the number for UCL is 3709. Hope that helps.


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 28, 2014
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Today on TSR

Don't be a half-term hermit

How to revise this week and still have a life

What's your biggest deadly sin?
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.