The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wow well done!

I got 702.5 this year, I was so proud of myself I grinned for about a week afterwards lol!

Verbal reasoning - 790
Quantitative Reasoning - 650
Abstract Reasoning - 720
Decision Analysis - 650

Don't doubt for a minute that there will be loads of folk getting high scores cos medicine applicants are a bunch of brainboxes lol but it does seem like there are a lot of people at that extreme. Maybe when more people vote there will be a more accurate distribution just have to wait and see. :P
Reply 41
Well done to you too, 700s should bring you well above any cut off, doesn't it?

The other thing to remember is that TSR probably attracts the more diligent and serious applicants, so the results will be slightly skewed upwards (I'd imagine). When do UKCAT tests officially end,again?
They have officially ended. Results are sent out next month, I believe.
Yeah I done better than last year by about 100 points, also my ps is much better, think I'm in with a good chance. Fingers crossed!
Also I guess folk with higher scores might be more likely to fill in the poll than those with lower ones... be interesting to see a normal distribution for this years results though.
jazwalker
Well done to you too, 700s should bring you well above any cut off, doesn't it?

The other thing to remember is that TSR probably attracts the more diligent and serious applicants, so the results will be slightly skewed upwards (I'd imagine). When do UKCAT tests officially end,again?
you'll probably find that even 640 is in the upper limits for 5 year courses.

4 years will be different. Best of luck you guys, may the best applicants win.

Latest

Trending

Trending