The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Clubs in the South East(kent)

I haven't got any clubs or hobbies, I used to when I was younger then once my parents split up I chucked them all in, gained loads of weight loss all confidence and slef-esteem, a complete loser, I'm picked myself right up from that within a year really, It kind of came naturally, I made friends and phoned them up, and I went out with them etc, but enough with that.
I'm not a sporty person at all really, I workout, pump some iron, want to look good, but I don't hate sports, I would play footballs or sports with mates, but don't follow, or watch it, or would even like to be in a team.
I'm more the intellectual, I play on the computer, don't watch TV that much, but I do like a good bit of it. I don't really have a idea on what interests me, I like science, military stuff, mysteries, space, I'm not sure really.
Any one have any ideas, info for me would be very helpfull.
Thanks
Depends where in kent you are?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
North Bromley, bordered close to Bexley, Greenwhicharea.
I know everyone from bromley always goes tiger tiger on a thursday
Reply 4
And this is in the kent uni forum because.. All i can say is look around, see what interests you. I know in Welling which is close to Bexley they have a very famous sewing club :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending