Birmingham
Very Good Question

What have you applied 4 firstly.

I have applied for two courses in Bham Uni area
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
opps, should have said that, i have applied for economics there.

BBB is the official UCAS grade requirement as of now, and I don't think it'll change either.
Reply 3
They say that, but for the maths, they were about a grade higher with everyone. I was expecting ABB, but they gave AAB. I was hoping that either St Andrews or Birmingham would be my insurance, but I can now only put birmingham as a firm, which im not going to do because ive got an offer from warwick now
Sometimes UCAS don't update their grade requirements in accordance with that of the University. The offers depend on your course and how competitive they anticipate it to be.

BBB is probably one of the lowest grade requirements for a course here. But my offer was meant to be BBC/BBB according to my specific course in the prospectus. However since coming here people have been offered BBC, BBB, ABB so it might depend on how many A levels you're offering (I offered 4 and gen studies so I got BBB instead of ABB offer) and how greedy the university are getting.

To me it seems the reputation of Bham Uni is going up, I didn't think much of it either until I got here. The sort of people that have come mostly had more than the grade requirements, they came because they liked it.

Although I am here and happy, if you can do better - go for it!

Latest

Trending

Trending