The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Weren't you told you got straight band 1s? Or am I getting confused, being it 11PM and such, and generally being me. q:
i was told that, but i wasn't shown any evidence to back up the teacher's claim.
they told me as they passed in a corridor.
they could well have rounded up from all band 1s apart from 1 subject, they could have read the sheet with bands wrongly...there are loads of ways they could be wrong.
With an attitude like that why trust anything anyone tells you? They could be lying/wrong after all. Hell why even trust your certificate. They might have been misprinted.

See where i'm going with this?
Reply 143
asdfghjkl123456789
i was told that, but i wasn't shown any evidence to back up the teacher's claim.

"You got straight band 1s"
"LIES IT'S A CONSPIRACY I DON'T TRUST YOU "

Accept it, you're awesome, now concentrate on your Highers as for you they'll be the important ones. :biggrin:
Meteorshower
With an attitude like that why trust anything anyone tells you? They could be lying/wrong after all. Hell why even trust your certificate. They might have been misprinted.

See where i'm going with this?

:yep:
do schools get certificates like the ones we get, for each pupil, but with A1/A2, rather than simply A.
how is the info presented?
is it simply a big booklet with people's names under course titles, and what they achieved?
Reply 146
at my school the head of careers has something we like to call "THE BOOK" (sounds quite dramatic i think).

and basically it lists every person who sat exams with their grades and marks. and that's about it...
Reply 147
asdfghjkl123456789
do schools get certificates like the ones we get, for each pupil, but with A1/A2, rather than simply A.
how is the info presented?
is it simply a big booklet with people's names under course titles, and what they achieved?

This is really quite obsessive. But anyway, they get a list for everyone who sat an SQA exam and for each pupil they will get something like:

Joe Bloggs H English 1 H Maths 2 H Physics 4 H French 2 H History 3

Joe's certificate would give:

French A
English A
Maths A
History B
Physics B

They will get the individual mark breakdowns in a different way, I think this is by paper thought I don't know anyone who has asked for them. Some teachers will tell you, if they do it's much more plausible that the information is correct than not. Even if it isn't, then what does it matter?

Latest

Trending

Trending