The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
both. thongs for any possible vpl avoidance, ut i think french knickers look so much more attractive being worn than thongs do.
Reply 21
anna_spanner89
I once met a woman who wore nothing but crotchless knickers and nipple tassles as her underwear

I think nipple tassles could be quite fun to learn how to use.... :p: (i.e. making the tassles spin in different directions etc) but that might be taking it a bit too far!
Vykeera
I think nipple tassles could be quite fun to learn how to use.... :p: (i.e. making the tassles spin in different directions etc) but that might be taking it a bit too far!

you can make your own nipple tassles...
Normal knickers, I've never worn a thong, but they look like a permanent wedgie and are far too revealing. Imagine my belt came loose?! My bare-ish bottom would be on complete show!
Crosseyed And Painless
Normal knickers, I've never worn a thong, but they look like a permanent wedgie and are far too revealing. Imagine my belt came loose?! My bare-ish bottom would be on complete show!

true..hence why its so important too wear nice knickers
Reply 25
French knickers fer sure...thongs have never appealed to me.
Reply 26
When I was 13 I wanted a thong, just because it seemed like grown-up underwear!
Reply 27
thongs are trying to hard.
Reply 28
Why wear either when you could wear... none?! :hubba:
it depends, I like both. Thongs when I am in an extremely naughty mood and french nickers for everyday wear. However what ever the boyfriend prefers really.
french knickers :smile: though I do own a few thongs (of the lace variety) for when I'm wearing tight clothes and sometimes they just feel nice to wear *shrugs* but yeh generally lace french knickers.
Reply 31
This thread isn't even half as good as it would be with pictures :hmpf:

EDIT: French knickers ftw
Reply 32
anna_spanner89
I once met a woman who wore nothing but crotchless knickers and nipple tassles as her underwear

She may as well not have been wearing any...

And both items are pretty vile.
Reply 33
I only ever wear leather thongs.
Thongs are evil. I wear girlie boxers a lot, I like my comfort.
knickers or girl boxers, i hate thongs they're so uncomfortable :s:
Reply 36
I can't stand thongs. I don't care if people can see my knicker-line through my trousers, I'm not wearing arse-less pants.

I like briefs and shorts (don't know if that's the proper name--the one that looks the same height all the way across). I'm going to try those loose shorts next--the ones that look like satin/lace boxers--they look so comfy.
OnlyMe!
She may as well not have been wearing any...

And both items are pretty vile.

nothing wrong with nipple tassles..something every woman should own, lol just shouldn't be worn under everyday clothing
Reply 38
anna_spanner89
nothing wrong with nipple tassles..something every woman should own, lol just shouldn't be worn under everyday clothing

I don't really see the attraction...

Each to their own, I guess :p:
Reply 39
vpl ftw

Latest