Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

friends disappearing on facebook

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Today, I have checked my friends list, and some friends have disappeared from my friends list.

Do you think they have deleted me, or someone hacked into my account?

The friends are from school/college, and not strangers.

By the way, my password is a mixture of symbols, letters, and numbers, so it is hard to guess.
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    either they deleted you or they left facebook, do they exist on FB still?
    maybe its a temporary error
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Most likely they've deleted you, though you can always change your password if you're doubtful.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes FB delete accounts for random reasons, or if theyre doing maintance they might not show up, its unlikely a whole bunch of people would have gone thru the effort to remove u
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They probably have had their account disabled or something.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    a buddy of mine sisnt on ym friends list anymore but hes on others peoples friends lists

it says i have to send him a freidn request to view his profile Grrr
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    it depends check usin ur email and c whether the person hasnt deactivated there account
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    a buddy of mine sisnt on ym friends list anymore but hes on others peoples friends lists

it says i have to send him a freidn request to view his profile Grrr
    Well he's obviously deleted you :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky.fm)
    Well he's obviously deleted you :p:
    LOL arent u a lil bitch ehh!!! me and him went clubbin the other week WHY WOULD HE DELETE ME!!
    * Ooo i have an idea now.. post this problem in the H&R section, make in anon and contempate suicidal thoughts.. that seems like what everyone else in the H&R section does
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL arent u a lil bitch ehh!!! me and him went clubbin the other week WHY WOULD HE DELETE ME!!
    * Ooo i have an idea now.. post this problem in the H&R section, make in anon and contempate suicidal thoughts.. that seems like what everyone else in the H&R section does
    *blink* That seemed to be something of an over reaction...

If he is a great 'buddy' then maybe he deleted you by accident? Just add him again.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peanut42)
    *blink* That seemed to be something of an over reaction...

If he is a great 'buddy' then maybe he deleted you by accident? Just add him again.
    duhh the overreaction was intended.. all in the spirit of the H&R section and all
    and hes in bosnia atm he goes there very summer and he doesnt have the net there so im a friend request when he gets back.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think this just happens when people's profiles are down for maintenance. It told me I had to add friends I'd already had but then they showed up back to normal a couple of hours later.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    duhh the overreaction was intended.. all in the spirit of the H&R section and all
    and hes in bosnia atm he goes there very summer and he doesnt have the net there so im a friend request when he gets back.
    Right...Cool.

And OP, I agree with everyone else about it being maintenance or whatever. I think I saw something on fb the other day about them updating the site? :confused: I could be wrong though.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They might have deleted you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They either deleted you or deactivated their accounts.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My friend added me back now.

I had this situation a few times (another friend). I added him back on my list, and he accpeted it. Later on, he deleted me, I add him back again, and he ignore my request to add him again.

Surely, he can't forget he is my friend. O well...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are they also disappearing in real life?
Updated: August 12, 2008
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.