The Student Room Group
Reply 1
No idea, to be honest sorry. They all seem to have a mediocre reputation for Law.

I've applied to Trent as my backup for Law, but i'm not sure of what people think of it. So it would help if i got someones view on it.

Sorry i couldn't help, but my cousins husband says that Hull is good, even though he attended Uni of Nottingham lol. Not sure about the others, sorry.
Reply 2
sassysiren
Which unis are the best for law out of...
manchester met
keele
portsmouth
hull
leeds met
nottingham trent?

keele or portsmouth
Reply 3
sassysiren
Which unis are the best for law out of...
manchester met
keele
portsmouth
hull
leeds met
nottingham trent?

Nottingham Trent is the highest ranked university for law out of the new unis (former polytechnics). Keele is also good, and respected. Those two are probably the best from that list.
Reply 4
Lawzzzzzz
keele or portsmouth

I'd second that.
Reply 5
my uncle went to hull and now hes a partner in one of the huge city firms.
Reply 6
chandni
my uncle went to hull and now hes a partner in one of the huge city firms.

He must be very proud.
Reply 7
Lawzzzzzz
keele or portsmouth

According to Times Online Law is not even offered at Portsmouth so quite how it can be the best out of the bunch I don't know.

Keele and Hull both have good reputations. Keele if you are a country person, Hull if you prefer the city life.

Hull always seems to get a good write up and is constantly amongst the top 10 in the graduate employment statistics.
Reply 8
Mark_KK
According to Times Online Law is not even offered at Portsmouth so quite how it can be the best out of the bunch I don't know.

Keele and Hull both have good reputations. Keele if you are a country person, Hull if you prefer the city life.

Hull always seems to get a good write up and is constantly amongst the top 10 in the graduate employment statistics.

http://www.port.ac.uk/courses/coursetypes/undergraduate/fulllist/#L

It has a number of law courses. Granted they are combined with other disciplines, but considering that the original poster was thinking about applying - I assumed they knew this.

Latest

Trending

Trending