The Student Room Group

Boohoo sizing - do their clothes run too big or too small?

Hi, I was about to order some clothes on boohoo.com but one of the tops comes in s/m or m/l. It says s/m is size 8/10 and m/l is 12/14... But I'm usually a 10/12. So which should I go for??

Basically I'm just asking if the sizes usually come up small or big cos I can't decide which to get! I might just order both and send one back.

Thanks!
(edited 5 years ago)
Best thing to do is to check the Boohoo Official Size Guide

Not sure if everyone knows this already but I think you can get free next day delivery here by joining their student club thing.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
m/l best to be safe than sorry.
Reply 3
i love the clothes from that website!! However some clothes turn out to be bigger than what they appear to be, but a m/l would be the best option in most scenario's, what clothes are you thinking of buying, if it's jeans or trousers, definately the m/l as they can be altered if they are a little loose etc
would you rather that it was slightly bigger or slightly more fitted? I also found the clothes from there to be bigger than what they look like so would probably go for the smaller size. Sending back is free right? So I guess you could do that :smile:
Thanks everyone, I decided to order both in the end so I'll see which one looks best then just send the other back!
Sorry to hijack but do you have any problems ordering from them? I've tried several times and it always automatically puts a space in my postcode but then won't let me complete the order with a space in it!
Reply 7
Oh it's only for women.
Boo. Hoo.
Dreamy_whisper
Sorry to hijack but do you have any problems ordering from them? I've tried several times and it always automatically puts a space in my postcode but then won't let me complete the order with a space in it!

No mine worked fine, sorry! Maybe you could email them?
strawberry_princess
No mine worked fine, sorry! Maybe you could email them?

I've tried but I just get it sent back to me because aparrantly the address doesn't exist :frown:
Dreamy_whisper
I've tried but I just get it sent back to me because aparrantly the address doesn't exist :frown:

Oh how weird :s-smilie: sorry I have no suggestions then :no:
I just ordered my first haul and so far, I am seeing they run a bit on the small side.Even though I sized up. So definitely smaller in my opinion.
Original post by Professor Oak
Best thing to do is to check the Boohoo Official Size Guide

Not sure if everyone knows this already but I think you can get free next day delivery here by joining their student club thing.

How do i do that?
Original post by strawberry_princess
Hi, I was about to order some clothes on boohoo.com but one of the tops comes in s/m or m/l. It says s/m is size 8/10 and m/l is 12/14... But I'm usually a 10/12. So which should I go for??

Basically I'm just asking if the sizes usually come up small or big cos I can't decide which to get! I might just order both and send one back.

Thanks!

When I've ordered in the last week they were true to size, but when buying crop tops I'd size up one
It genuinely depends on the item (check size guide) but i've found they usually are true to size

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending