The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 61
adam_leeds
anyone got the link for aston?

there isn't one as of yet
madima
no... regardless of what people may think, imperial has a lot of courses in clearing. they are a good institute but they take on anyone with the grades.

Yeah, and Durham comes up too.

aaaah my subject is there :woo:
Chichester has. RHUL and Sussex have got their pages ready, just not the actual course list
Ariana123
aaaah my subject is there :woo:

I'm so jealous, mine isnt :frown: I doubt they're being lenient with grades then
stargirl001
I'm so jealous, mine isnt :frown: I doubt they're being lenient with grades then

it might be a good thing! you might have taken a space, whereas they've rejected me to leave spaces for other people :woo:
Reply 67
Many university websites do have their clearing pages ready, just not the course list. Thats the only thing :frown: I'm guessing there will be a lot more by tomorrow afternoon.
:biggrin: the nottingham ones changed and theres loads more in it now
jacy_babi
how do you know its only for international students?

sorry peeps just noticed its for all students EU and international. my bad !
Reply 70
Does the number of universities in clearing decreases or increases every year?
Reply 71
is it a good thig or a bad thig if your course is in clearing!?!?!?
help i am scared!!
welovefags
help i am scared!!

lol why would you be scared? its a bad thing because it means your course is undersuscribed and not very popular :ninja:
welovefags
help i am scared!!

You can look at it from both ways

Good - theres space on the course so they may have been lenient in accepting people who slightly missed their offer

Bad - Theres space on the course because alot of people missed their offers
Reply 74
prospectivEEconomist
lol why would you be scared? its a bad thing because it means your course is undersuscribed and not very popular :ninja:

why is that a bad thing?
Reply 75
Sciences are hard, and usually the teachers are crap. Not a good combination.
Reply 76
also for example on liverpools clearing page no grades are specified. can i assume the grades required are some what lower than the orginal offer?
Does anyone know how to get on to the Warwick Clearing page? I used the link given on the TSR Clearing Directory in another thread but the page keeps asking me to enter my username and password. This is where I found the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Clearing_Contacts_Directory_-_W

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm worried I won't be able to get on their page tomorrow or the next day! Thanks x
Kings have the course I applied for under clearing. Does that mean I still have a chance of going there even if I don't make my offer? (it's my insurance).
Reply 79
Kalashnikov
Kings have the course I applied for under clearing.

bwuh? how do you know that?

Latest

Trending

Trending