The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Woo I got in through clearing. Good luck to everyone!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
lmcorr
Woo I got in through clearing. Good luck to everyone!

you got in through clearing already? or do you mean when you applied in previous years?
Reply 3
When I applied many years ago.
Reply 4
i dont get it. dont they have any subjects in clearing in streatham campus i.e. economics and business?
Reply 5
I got innnnnnnnnnnn
Reply 6
Smem
I got innnnnnnnnnnn

Me too! YAYYYYYY

Exeter. Here I come :wink: .
Reply 7
jamaicanboy
i dont get it. dont they have any subjects in clearing in streatham campus i.e. economics and business?

Well, according to the Exeter website front page:

"A record number of students have achieved or exceeded their required grades this year. As a result there are limited vacancies through clearing for 2008 entry."

So, probably not, sorry.
Reply 8
I got in toooo :smile: for History eeeeeeeeeee, congrat everyone :biggrin: xx
Reply 9
Nooo missed my Firm :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::'(

Going to find out what my grades are soon
eDDeboo
Nooo missed my Firm :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::'(

Going to find out what my grades are soon

Good luck eD :smile:

And well done to everyone else who got in! I will see you in September in the wonderful world of Exe :yep:
sophisticated
Good luck eD :smile:

And well done to everyone else who got in! I will see you in September in the wonderful world of Exe :yep:

:ditto:
ForAllOfThis
Me too! YAYYYYYY

Exeter. Here I come :wink: .

Yay well done! See you there!
Reply 13
Wow that was *******s

Predicted ABB, needed AAB, got CCC

Got a U for my Cromwell paper, which I thought I was going to get near full marks on - going to challenge it
History and philosophy coursework marks both moderated down, even after 2 of the strictest markers in my school moderated it themselves before hand
Will get a politics module remarked too, but I don't think this was a mistake - just a particularly harsh marker
Reply 14
Do challenge it eDDeboo - something that far out of your predictions sounds suspicious!
Reply 15
eDDeboo

Got a U for my Cromwell paper, which I thought I was going to get near full marks on - going to challenge it

Yep definately challenge it - I had exactly the same problem on results day last year- a marker stamped a E on my english paper (predicted A/B) and sent it back! :eek: Remarked and suddenly another 47 marks miraculously appeared!

Talk to your college, they're usually really helpful :smile: good luck
Reply 16
I got ABB. Needed AAB.

They said they are going through the list of people who missed offers now and going to mass upload there decision on ucas later today.

So fingers crossed. Really need this.
Reply 17
Good luck :smile:
Yeah, challenge it eD. That sounds very fishy...
Reply 19
I feel ill. I really need this, wish they would just let me in. This state of not knowing is terrible.

Latest

Trending

Trending