The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Well done, they're outstanding results! Now the rest of us have got to wait another 19 hours :s-smilie:
hey Adel, how much did u get in Physics Unit 4 , 5 and 6 ?
Adel...congrats on your As!

I took almost exactly the same subjects as you so I am interested to know which units you got much higher UMS than you thought you would (regarding your own beliefs about your performance)? Could you please post your UMS scores (but only if you feel entirely comfortable with doing so). This would put my mind slightly more at ease as I can now feel the pressure building up to tomorrow morning.
Reply 83
ssadi
I checked the net, and it is still 13th August, not 14, in Malaysia. I feel the entrails leaving me.

seriously!!! as if that sucks!!!
Reply 84
Wedgie
seriously!!! as if that sucks!!!

"As if! That sucks!" Is that what you meant?
Reply 85
Congrats to the OP
Reply 86
does anyone here have an idea as to what is the grade boundary for phy (edexcel)unit 4?
Reply 87
excellent grades! well done!
bballer4life
i got that aswell :frown:

I got it as well! Everything is right and still it doesn't work! :frown:
Reply 89
Peter121PRO
true about OCR being difficult the thing i hate about them is there grade boudaries are too damn high usually

Yeah, my school do OCR RE (GCSE) and they won't predict A*'s because they're so hard to get. I almost got one in my mock (did with Christianity; messed up Islam,) so it was a high A overall. My teacher wrote on my report that I should aim to get one in the final exams, but it wasn't a formal prediction as obviously if I didn't get it it'd look bad on her.
~Adel~
Thankss~ My aim's to become a doctor and these grades have no doubt made me one step closer to my ambition. :smile:

Congratulations!!!!!! You got really good results there, I'm sure you'll become a great doctor :woo:

Now the rest of us have the agonising wait. :p:
Kim-x
OCR RE (GCSE) and they won't predict A*

I got an A*. :flute: "Ahhhhhhh! Freak out" :flute:
Reply 92
Thanks a zillion, oceonaga! I hope for the same for you too.(same goes to iandangerous too!)

To sana: I expected either a high B or a low A for my Physics and i was NOT confident with my last 2 units' score AT ALL. I'm pleased God still granted me an A despite almost failing Unit 5.(seriously..). I got a B in Unit 6..77/90 for Unit 4(resit)and guess what, 120/120 for Unit 3(a resit too!)!!! Very very pleased. I wouldn't have got an A if i didn't opt to resit Unit 3.
Reply 93
Congrats Adel! your results are crazy hahaha
Reply 94
Since some people here seem interested in my break-down score..here you go:

Biology:
Unit3(this is a resit): 94/100, i was very shocked to see this as i only got 78/100 first time round
Unit 5: 95/100, very happy with this but somehow expected
Unit 6: 100/100, EXTREMELY thrilled, didn't expect it AT ALL.

Chemistry: Unit 2(a resit): 87/90, scored 77/90 in first sitting
Unit 5: 77/90
Unit 6: 111/120
I was expecting higher scores for Chemistry but i knew i screwed up certain parts, still contented to have got a high A.

Physics: Unit 3(resit): moved up from 98/120 to 120/120, stunned.
Unit 4(resit): moved up from 70/90 to 77/90
Unit 5: 41/90, almost failed but i seriously flunked that paper
Unit 6: 86/120, satisfactory to me.

Math: C3: 95/100, C4: 89/100

My total score for Math, Chemistry and Biology are 564/600 and 487/600 for Physics.

Generally speaking i'm VERY satisfied with my results. Couldn't ask for more, especially Physics. xD

Latest