The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Best of luck everybody!

And yes, so it does have Pharmacy on clearing. Not bad! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Good luck yall my course is also in clearing
Reading also has pharm on clearing. its my insurance so i might get in if i fail at manc!
Reply 4
lol how do u know what places are avaible in clearing, its only opened for sctolanmd at the moment, tomorw is when a every1 else allowed to view? lol have u lot got inside information?
check the wiki, some places have clearing pages up already. theyre preliminary but give an idea of whats available.
Reply 6
Anybody know which are the best uni's for Pharmacy from the ones which go into clearing?? :confused:

I hope i get into Manchester, best of luck my:favorite:things!!
dr junior
lol how do u know what places are avaible in clearing, its only opened for sctolanmd at the moment, tomorw is when a every1 else allowed to view? lol have u lot got inside information?

Some of the prelimenary lists are up - for eample the one on the Independant website which is actually created by UCAS itself.
More detailed lists will be published at midnight tonight!
Reply 8
please can you post the link to the clearing list on the independant website, i cannot find it!!
thanks
Reply 9
i didnt think the independent published it until tomorrow! If you go on each university website, they should have them up!
Reply 10
Urm.... well i'm not gonna give a long story but I know a few exams screwed me over, I didn't do well enough.
So clearing for me I reckon.
Anyway I can see who is there now.

I have two options, go to uni of choice if i can and do Biomedical (a lot of people are advising against this) and try and transfer after Yr1.

Or if my grades are that poor chances are Uni's will just say no straight away right?

But I always hear of people sneaking in, is that only after a lot of time has passed and places need to be filled?
No way.. :O
Reply 12
we still have lyk 12 hrs til we get our results!
Best of luck!
jay n my favourite things
i hope i can get into manchester too!!!
x
Reply 13
Malinski
Last year i saw Pharmacy at Kings College London in clearing! :eek:

No it wasn't. I applied last year and it was a printing error in the papers. The next day there was an apology in the papers and ucas for the mistake. Also it was for MPharm conversion course (5years) for those student who don't do any science A levels.
Reply 14
Malinski
Oh ok, i didn't know that! It didn't mention conversion course, just Pharmacy so i must've assumed wrong!

Its ok, i did the same last year and got really excited! :frown:
Good luck for tommorrow! :smile:
Calv
we still have lyk 12 hrs til we get our results!
Best of luck!
jay n my favourite things
i hope i can get into manchester too!!!
x

Fingers crossed for all of us! :yep:
:smile:
Reply 17
what time will the results be published ?
Reply 18
DMU aren't even listed as in clearing for pharmacy on their site???

Oh well I'm off to bed.
Reply 19
Best of luck everyone, hope you get the results you want and need, but also remember it isn't the end of the world if you don't.

Latest

Trending

Trending