The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Scroll to see replies

Hi nice to meet a kingston student here.
how did u sort out ur accomodation? mine is not sorted yet
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
life is beautiful
Hi nice to meet a kingston student here.
how did u sort out ur accomodation? mine is not sorted yet

I got an email a few weeks ago (my offer is and was unconditional) and got an email on the 14th with my accomodation offer.

Just gotta find £200 by the time my offer expires, now. >>;
Spotty Dog
I got an email a few weeks ago (my offer is and was unconditional) and got an email on the 14th with my accomodation offer.

Just gotta find £200 by the time my offer expires, now. >>;

oh nice, i just now checked my email i got seething walls ensuite room. its sorted now relieved lol
Reply 4
life is beautiful
oh nice, i just now checked my email i got seething walls ensuite room. its sorted now relieved lol

A lot of people seem to be in Seething Wells! Was it your first choice? x
Spotty Dog
A lot of people seem to be in Seething Wells! Was it your first choice? x

nope kingston hill was my 1st choice
Reply 6
I apllied while back for accomodation, they sent me PDF back saying approved and I heard nothing since? My other is unconditional now btw, in Phern Road.
Just want to ask, what do people think of kingston, good things lool
Reply 7
life is beautiful
nope kingston hill was my 1st choice

:yep: seems to be the way. I don't know whether there's been an abnormally large amount of students applying for KH, or whether this many are rejected every year. I feel quite lucky to be getting in there to be honest!! I think because I had an unconditional offer, I may have been allocated before others. But to be honest, don't know how the system works!!

What're you studying?
Reply 8
MPK
I apllied while back for accomodation, they sent me PDF back saying approved and I heard nothing since? My other is unconditional now btw, in Phern Road.
Just want to ask, what do people think of kingston, good things lool

I like the town and the location, and to me (having looked at mainly mid-table unis) that's what's important to me. Plus, my course rates relatively highly in it's own tables.
Reply 9
kool tnks, n what about my accomodation, I got the email time back saying thank you for your accomodation preferences, so does that mean I get an email soon saying I got accomodation I asked for?
Reply 10
MPK
kool tnks, n what about my accomodation, I got the email time back saying thank you for your accomodation preferences, so does that mean I get an email soon saying I got accomodation I asked for?

I'm not really in a position to say so, but I guess you would! Accomodation offers are starting to come through!!
MPK

yes, you would recieve an email with all the information about ur accomodation halls and stuff. go and check ur email lol might have been in now.

bye the way what course are u studying?
Spotty Dog
:yep: seems to be the way. I don't know whether there's been an abnormally large amount of students applying for KH, or whether this many are rejected every year. I feel quite lucky to be getting in there to be honest!! I think because I had an unconditional offer, I may have been allocated before others. But to be honest, don't know how the system works!!

What're you studying?

International business with Law BA (hons)
do u have face book ?
Reply 13
life is beautiful

I'm studying Teacher Training, how about you? xD
Reply 14
EDIT: Sorry, missed your post. x

I do, I'll PM you with it.
Reply 15
life is beautiful
yes, you would recieve an email with all the information about ur accomodation halls and stuff. go and check ur email lol might have been in now.

Geography - Human
Reply 16
Looks like it's just us three! We'll have to stick together. XD
Reply 17
lool yhh, I ope ma accomodation coems soon tho, I phoned up saying I made ma En-suite preferences time back and they said they processing everyones randomly now, randomly! shd be in order of who applied first! lol
MPK
lool yhh, I ope ma accomodation coems soon tho, I phoned up saying I made ma En-suite preferences time back and they said they processing everyones randomly now, randomly! shd be in order of who applied first! lol

have u made up ur mind? are u coming to kingston? if so then welcome lol
(i saw ur other posts as well)
Reply 19
Nearly, im looking at hertfordshire and kingston and going to make a decision soon tho knigston deffo more likley.

Latest

Trending

Trending