The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Congratulations everyone!

I'm currently studying for a couple of resits so that I can progress to my second year of Economics!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
Wahoo i got in for Politics! My teachers were more excited for me than i was! plus a news crew and photojournalist was filming and taking photos some friends and i, as we opened our results, I thought how dare they, but then was given a consent form, so its all ok. I can't wait, a month is too long.
YYYYYEEEEAAAAHHH...
I missed my offer so i didn't think that i was in. Then came home checked tract and it was Unconditional so i'm veeerrryyy happy :biggrin:
For environmental science.
Reply 43
Woohoo! I'm in via Clearing for Modern European Studies because the exam board ballsed up all the schools coursework grades so I've gone from potential AAB to BBB! :frown:However its all getting remarked so will hopefully be able to change course to straight History degree when I'm there!)

When is Freshers Week?
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: pharmacy:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
I'm in too!!
me too :biggrin:
Reply 47
yay, it definitely isn't a mistake or anything :biggrin: needed 3 Bs, got 4.

what's this "my nottingham" thing? all of the stuff nottingham sent me is at home, I'm stuck in spain
bugmenot
I'm in!

Computer Science... yay, Dunno anyone else who's doing that though... :-P

Anyone staying @ Jubilee Campus?

Anyway, congrats everyone :-)

bugmenot
Ok, Spoke to soon... congrats :-)

:rolleyes:

Thanks, and likewise. I am staying at Raleigh Park however :smile:
Reply 49
Got in (insurance choice ABB) to FAM (finance accounting and management)! Kinda dissapointed that i didn't get my first choice yet kind of excited about Notts! Think the dissapoinment of rejection will fade but excitement for Notts will grow over coming weeks! lol
Balz
Got in (insurance choice ABB) to FAM (finance accounting and management)! Kinda dissapointed that i didn't get my first choice yet kind of excited about Notts! Think the dissapoinment of rejection will fade but excitement for Notts will grow over coming weeks! lol

I would only be disappointed if your firm was LSE Tbh.
Reply 51
I'm in for Economics and Philosophy. Staying in Cavendish. :>
Reply 52
I just wanted to confirm that freshers week starts on the 22nd?
Reply 53
That's what I've got down Balz.
Reply 54
Thank You! :smile:
Reply 55
I'm in for Economics with French - AAAA!! I'll be staying in BGP.
hmjessop
I'm in for Economics with French - AAAA!! I'll be staying in BGP.

cool, which block?
Reply 57
prospectivEEconomist
cool, which block?

Beeches - in the ghetto!
hmjessop
Beeches - in the ghetto!

lol what do you mean by ghetto? Is it a bit old or something, or you just joking :p:
Reply 59
prospectivEEconomist
lol what do you mean by ghetto? Is it a bit old or something, or you just joking :p:

It's just what I've heard on here! The single rooms are furthest from the university, in the older blocks and supposedly in the ghetto! I guess I'll find out when I get there!

Latest