The Student Room Group

"Track hasn't updated/it's still conditional" uberthread

If track hasn't updated then please DON'T PANIC.

Collect your results ASAP.

You have to RING your universities but they can't speak to you until you have your results.

If you've met your offers then just ring to make sure everything got through to your universities OK.

If you've missed your offers then ring anyway - you aren't rejected YET so you NEED to call ASAP to find out if there is any chance of getting your place.

The flowchart linked to in my sig explains who to ring at which point:smile:

Track is frozen again now until 1pm so don't sit there refreshing it - get your results and get on the phone!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what does this mean??? someone please help :s-smilie:
Reply 2
means that they have not yet decided
Reply 3
I have exactly the same - hopefully my firm just hasn't updated yet.
it means youve got into your insurance definately, but you may have missed your firm and they havn't decided to accept you anyway/reject you yet :smile:

or they may not have updated yet
Reply 5
thank you for the replies!!!
Reply 6
im in the same position :frown:
I'm dying to go to my firm so when do you reckon they will update.

Insurance is great aswell but i'd rather go to firm.

But i'm guessing either way i'm in right?
Me too! Goddddd, I hate the suspense!
Reply 9
I have that but the homepage says my place at my firm is confirmed...

The current status of your Application is:
Congratulations! Your place at University of Bath (B16) to study Economics (4 year sandwich) (L101) has been confirmed.
OMG I'm in same boat!
Ohh I got firm - conditional, insurance - unconditional. I thought it just meant I hadn't got the grades

Could I still have got into my firm then??
I'm in the same position too :frown: Glad I've got my insurance, but I really hope it just hasn't updated yet!
this is horrible! at least my insurance grades are only 1 grade below my firm...
Reply 14
same with me :frown:
Reply 15
I have this, I hope it means I'll be able to talk them round...
Reply 16
Mine has done exactly that. Does anyone know if I can ring my firm choice now or would I have to wait till I go and get my results?
Reply 17
I needed AAB for my firm but it still says conditional next to it, whereas my insurance i needed ABB and i have been unsuccessful. What does this mean? I'm so confused! Please help!
i swear its cos some are lazy and havent updated...

good luck!
tiger_vio
this is horrible! at least my insurance grades are only 1 grade below my firm...

Ditto, but my insurance was As in Maths & Econ and B in Further Maths, my firm was AAA in Maths, Physics and Furhter Maths... Physics is gonna be my downfall. :no: :no: :no: :no:

Latest

Trending

Trending