The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

history at newcastle.........thinking i havent got in
Reply 61
Hey, I'm applying to two Uni's here in Northern Ireland, and on the UCAS site as of now, it just says "You Have Accepted an Offer" which leads me to believe that my account hasn't been updated as of yet.

NOW, The Universities that I have applied for have their own check which tells you if you have been accepted to your course, and on checking that, I see that:

My firm offers status is : Decision Pending
My conditional offer is : Accepted

Now, is there a chance that I can still get into my firm with a dropped grade perhaps or should I settle with my conditional? EUGH, I don't wanna wait till 9! :frown:
hannah-mai
I've heard back from Warwick, but not Bristol, who isawsparks89 has heard back from! Ugh. Do you think the department has anything to do with how quickly they let us know? I've applied for English...

Tbh, english is a very popular subject - I'm doing russian and spanish, which I doubt many people are doing. I know that during the application process, the response depended on the department, so it may be the same now

Good luck, hunni x
Reply 63
+1 for imperial. I'm applying for Chemistry there and it's status is still conditional whilst my insurance is unconditional.........which means you've got into your insurance.
Reply 64
Right, me and my friend have both applied to Sheffield, completely different courses, hers has updated and mine hasn't.. does htis look bad for me?
Reply 65
Still waiting to see if I got into aston too
k1231
Still waiting to see if I got into aston too

Good stuff, same here
Reply 67
I'm waiting for Kings for Maths.
me and a friend applied 4 same course at notts! shes heard and got in, but i havent heard! doesnt bode well!
Reply 69
how long more do we need to wait... dont think it will change in any minutes
Omg this is horrible.. still have 'conditional' for my firm aswell

Anyone waiting on U of Liverpool??

Good Luck guys :smile: xxx
Reply 71
Check the date updated for your insurance; I've got the same thing, but my insurance says it was updated on the twelve. So with any luck it's just that my firm's just not updated yet.

But I think it's best not to draw any conclusions.
Reply 72
theatreofdreams
Good stuff, same here

Same!:frown:
Reply 73
Im also waiting for my firm to decide, it says Decision Pending and that they will update at 10am! Argh, I cant wait that long! Their phonelines dont open until 10am either which is a bit gay cause I need time to plead my case!

Oh pretty please let me in! :smile:

Good luck everyone!
Reply 74
Call your firm when you've received your results.

See PQ's results day flowchart http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=56833&stc=1&d=1218381501
guys when are you going to pick up your results?

Do you reckon a college would be open now?
I got that despite the fact they have the same entry requirement.
Reply 77
theatreofdreams
guys when are you going to pick up your results?

Do you reckon a college would be open now?

Ours opens at 10. I wouldn't go later than 12 since AS results are also being released today......
Reply 78
tiger_vio
this is horrible! at least my insurance grades are only 1 grade below my firm...

Same here! And insurance has accepted whereas my firm haven't yet arghhh! everything is running through my head like have i messed history up which is where i needed a B but i was only 195/270 off an A. So the waiting game begins!
anyone waiting for leeds met law i dont even want to go there now just want them to decline me so i can celebrate my insurance, i did try withdraw from my firm weeks ago they said they couldnt until results day

Latest

Trending

Trending