The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I got a C.
I did the exam cw thing-the open book exam so cw you write in exam conditions- i got an E!!! although our whole class failed so I'm thinking something happened there esp when the teacher says- oh your'll at least get a B???:p:
Reply 3
83 :yep: and damn well should have as well, considering the work I put into it!
Reply 4
A 83
Reply 5
86/90
66/90 which is a B.

got an a overall though im not complaining.
86/90. Over the bloody moon.

Got an A's across all the A2 units and an A overall which got me into uni.

OCR, I salute you
Reply 8
wow really high marks from what i can see. The highest in my history set was only 70/90 (B) and the lowest was 51/90 (D)
Reply 9
70/90 (B)

Which, considering my history teacher was an absolute **** and told us that the highest mark in the group was a D, isnt too bad :wink:
80/90 (A) which was quite funny, because I didn't hand in a single draft all year and my teacher was really worried. I rushed it the night before the FINAL deadline (ie. the day before they sent it off), and voila!

My teacher shouted at me yesterday for all the stress I caused her, haha!
75/90 and that was one of the higher marks in my set. So annoyed! I got full marks in the other two, I wanted the complete set :frown:
Reply 12
Bloody C, despite being assured by more than one teacher that it would pretty safely get an A. Luckily my other modules were good enough to make up for it.
Reply 13
Charlurr
70/90 (B)

Which, considering my history teacher was an absolute **** and told us that the highest mark in the group was a D, isnt too bad :wink:

Exactly the opposite at my school. Our teacher praised us with predictions of A's for everyone (like the class above us), but most of us got lower.

For me:
63/90 (B - and a scrape B at 70% exactly as well...)

I still got an A overall thanks to good marks in AS modules, but others in my class weren't so lucky...
My History teacher told me I'd got 80/90, but I came out with 50/90... Oh Dear...!

Did anything simular happen to anyone else..??

Meh- I did okay in the exams anyway so I guess it doesn't make much difference :smile:
I know someone predicted 82 who got 47

Latest

Trending

Trending