Reply 1
Accepted and going! Doing Music Technology and Audio Systems BSc

Toby is my name, bring on September!
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
No way back now the planeticket has been bought :smile: Will be doing Tourism and Leisure Management
Reply 3
Deff going!! :biggrin: Accountancy n Finance :|
Hey congratulations guys and gals..... the waiting (the hard part) is over and done with, now for the fun. Tell you what though don't think you will be disappointed with Huddersfield and I look forward to seeing you around.
Reply 5
What he ^^ said.
Reply 6
I'm one of the lucky ones who's known I'm going for definite for a couple of weeks now. I'm doing Creative Imaging (Advertising), staying at Storthes and the name is Rebecca :smile:
Hope you all got what you were after!

Going into my 3rd year at Hudds and my 2nd year of Youth and Community work so I'm here for questions and suggestions if you ever need any!
Reply 8
hey all im deff going to hudds to, im kirsty and going to be studying Social work tooo, so hi katie lol...guess shall see everyone around.
Reply 9
Lauren, Business Management sorthes hall!
Reply 10
Got my offer and def going, architectural technology!
Im sam and staying at storthes!! Should see alot of you there!!
Im definatly going as well!

Im going to study physiotherapy and my name is Nadia.
Reply 12
katey
defo going
youth and community work
storthes hall
wooop
I'm working for a year but not a fresher. Might as well be. Add me anyway Dave Lloyd - at lougborough uni (traitor :frown:)
Reply 14
Hi I'm James

Im definately going and Im studying Tourism + Leisure Management

from durham so obviosuly living in and at storthes hall

CANT WAIT!!
Reply 15
Prepare for people not understanding you then James :wink:

Not too many people from our area go to Hudds from what I've seen.
Reply 16
Yeah i actually botherd going to the open day, when i went most of the people seemed to be from manchester or halifax etc and all spoke like parkinson ... some of them hadent even heard of durham, was quite funny:smile:
Reply 17
Deffo going.
Music Technology and sound design.
Storthes hall.
Anyone else going to storthes fancy a natter? [email protected]
Reply 18
Yep I'm off there too in September. I'll be studying Music Journalism and Media and be staying at Aspley. Hope to see you all there! :yep:
Reply 19
-Raziel-
Yep I'm off there too in September. I'll be studying Music Journalism and Media and be staying at Aspley. Hope to see you all there! :yep:

First year student?

Latest

Trending

Trending