The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:s-smilie: :s-smilie: anyone ?
Reply 2
I got ABB but not an A in chem instead in psy. Keep trying to get through but lines are busy and when it rings finally no one answers! How about you what did you get & what did they say?
Reply 3
i got ABC and they said no. they keep saying they are full but im just thinking some people are bound to drop out.... i dont know i got my place at dmu but i dont know whether to stick at it or change coursse to something else.
Reply 4
If i have learnt anything its take what you got its better than nothing. Especially if pharmacy is what you want to do it doesn't matter if its not at your first choice. I think aston this yr gave out too many offers thinking not everyone going to meet them and now they are oversubscribed. Which leaves the likes of you and me no choice but to be rejected :frown:
Reply 5
It seems everyone I know who was supposed to be going to Aston missed their offer.. HMmm....conspiracy..

*hugs*
Reply 6
Well i know i didnt get into Aston and they were my firm, they said i didnt meet the grades but i dont actually know what my grades are as im on holiday. I accepted it as my insurance gave me unconditional and i love my insurance :smile: strange that everyone seems to be missing out on aston :confused:
Fewer places in clearing this year compared to last for Pharmacy. I believe Aston was there last year. It's my insurance incidentally (dont ask).
Reply 8
my ucas still has not updated from aston.has your lots?
does that mean they may still consider me?(i know im dreaming)
Ring them. They might still be considering you.
really?
i dont know what to say to them
because yesterday i was just getting told that no no no! what should i say?
has everyone else who has not achieved the grades has their ucas updated?
just say you are commited, say you have work experience etc
I just got the right grades that the university of london asked for (ABB). I was actually completely ready for failure, and I was already thinking of going through clearing and taking any course that they offered...
poppy_bluebell
really?
i dont know what to say to them
because yesterday i was just getting told that no no no! what should i say?

Ring again and check. If it's still a DEFINITE no then tell them to reject you so you can go to your insurance or release you into clearing. If it's a rejection they need to pull their finger out and update track.
i know but the lady yesterday was like im afraid we just dont have the places blah blah blah. and that even if people drop out they have already taken that into consideration.
another q is could they possibly offer a place late sept time seeing as the course does not start until oct?
the track on aston thing has not updated since may which is very annoying.
just keep pestering till its a definite no
ok im going to do just that. i was 8 to 9 marks away from my other B so argh!
ill let you know how it goes!
just be confident and see what happens.

Latest

Trending

Trending