The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is totally up to your school so nobody will be able to tell you I’m afraid.

I recommend you call the day before (20th) as people will be there to sort out the results.
Reply 2
o ok thanks.
Reply 3
yeah it's up to your school

at mine we have to come in between 10 and half 10, because we have to register for 6th form then aswell, so you can't go in at any other time

hasn't your school sent you a letter telling you the times??
Reply 4
i think i've lost the letter :/
Lol I don't know the time of mine either, someone else will know though :smile:
Depends on the school, mine is 9-12.
Just ask people, someone is bound to know
Reply 7
have you tried looking on your school or colleges website?

my college is 10-11.... but my skool was 12-3... so it varies with different places
Reply 8
samperry209
have you tried looking on your school or colleges website?

my college is 10-11.... but my skool was 12-3... so it varies with different places

we have a very lazy IT admin. The website only has the dates for the holidays and the news hasnt been updated for a year...
ArjunT
we have a very lazy IT admin. The website only has the dates for the holidays and the news hasnt been updated for a year...

Sounds like mine. :smile:
Reply 10
yep, it's up to your school. But mainly it's around 10-12 AM
thinks its like 11am to 3.30pm for our school :biggrin:
Reply 12
livingthedream
Sounds like mine. :smile:

:ditto:
Jamstar
:ditto:

same lol, our school has 2 admins in the whole school that has bout 1880 students!
Chicken777799
same lol, our school has 2 admins in the whole school that has bout 1880 students!

Ours is run by one technican that has to sort out every problem that happens.
Like when the networks shuts down at least once a month. And when a computer in one of our 6 computer rooms breaks. Gets kinda busy.
yeah both of them have to sort out all the problems... and i mean it is quite busy so if more than 2 comps break down in one go... trouble lol
They're all different. Give them a ring, you don't want to miss it.
My school only gives out results after 11,well they did last year so there's no point going in at 10.
Mine is 9 til 11.30. I'll be there at 8.30 :yep:
No-one know about our school, so me and a few mates are meeting up at 10. Can't see us being far wrong going in at that time..

Latest