The Student Room Group

Abasolutely Ecstatic!

Hi everyone!

Well after a disastrous last few months last year, me and my form tutor both thought my result for AS Business would be terrible!

My form tutor even said to my dad on the phone "even if she does get the D which is unlikely"

So today, i was absolutely dreading getting my results! I thought that the finance module had completely screwed up my chances of getting a grade E overall too - so basically i was expecting to come out with a U overall!:rolleyes:

What a suprise it was to then get my results today and see that i'd gotten a C overall for AS Business!:biggrin: Module grades were:
Unit 1 - Business Structures: C
Unit 2 - Marketing: B
Unit 3 - Finance: D

Sooooooo happy!:woo: :biggrin:
Reply 1
Well done :smile:
Well done to you! :smile:
Congrats!!! :smile:
Thanks guys!:biggrin:
Reply 5
Nothing like proving a critic wrong!
Reply 6
Aww well done! You did better than you expected! :biggrin:
Reply 7
what a mean prediction - so glad you beat it :smile:
Reply 8
It's all relative I guess. Congratulations on your achievements.
Congrats :biggrin: I did better than I expected in my business exams too. I was so sure I'd come out with like, E's or something and I came out with A's in both exams :smile:
Brilliant!
Yeah in english i swore i had got a D in unit 3 but ended up getting a high B!
WELL DONE OP!

Thats great news - and even better for proving your tutor wrong! :biggrin: keep working hard!
The thing what's made me more happy is that on all of my reports throughout year 12 and 13, my target grade on all of them based on mocks and gcse's has been D/E for A Level!:yep: So to come out of it with a C, beat my target grade and prove my form tutor wrong has made it the best week ever!

I hope my Business teacher (head of business) will be pleased with me. She knew how much i was dreading results day, because i stressed really badly to her for weeks on end how i knew i was not going to meet my target grade - as it is i've exceeded it!

Do you guys reckon my Business teacher will be pleased with me?

Also, do you reckon i should go in and see her when she comes back off maternity next year? Due to her believing in me, and her wonderful teaching and extra help, i feel i owe her alot! Putting everything into my revision was part of that

Latest