The 'I'm Coming to Exeter' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
I'm in! :smile: woop! BSc Psychology
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 141
I'm coming and doing Law (European)! Should be good!
Reply 142
panda18
anyone in rowancroft court, but studying in streatham? i wanna know that im not the only one.

yes!! I am!! talk to me please, I'm gutted with what I've been given, I called them but they said theres nothing they can do :frown: Do you think it will be much of a problem for people like us?
Kipperoo
yes!! I am!! talk to me please, I'm gutted with what I've been given, I called them but they said theres nothing they can do :frown: Do you think it will be much of a problem for people like us?

Sorry to hear it's not what you wanted. Did yours go to processing in the end? X
Reply 144
Student070707
Sorry to hear it's not what you wanted. Did yours go to processing in the end? X

yeah, it went to processing then I head about 3.00 pm the next day. I've calmed down a bit now, its not all bad, at least I'm into Exeter! Good luck with yours xx
I'm going to take Eco and finance course with international studies! Arriving on 27th. Hope to get a lot from it :smile: + not forget some hobbies. See you soon!
Hey, anyone else going to exeter on an erasmus exchange in second semester? I'm heading over to exeter then for six months... so excited!!
I'm going to study French and Arabic next October :biggrin: Very excited!
Reply 148
RahRah09

See you in French classes :smile:
Anae
See you in French classes :smile:

Yaay! :biggrin:
Reply 150
RahRah09

congrats!!! what halls are you going to be in?
Jibzy
congrats!!! what halls are you going to be in?

Absolutely no idea. Don't you apply for accommodation next year?
RahRah09
Absolutely no idea. Don't you apply for accommodation next year?

Yes, and then you probably wouldn't find out immediately either.
Persipan
Yes, and then you probably wouldn't find out immediately either.

That's what I though. Jibzy confused me rather a bit :s-smilie:
I got a conditional offer for Economics and Finance :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 155
I want an offer so bad :frown:
haaaza23
I want an offer so bad :frown:

i know how you feel mate, it took ages before i got an offer from anyone. How long ago was your application sent away?
Reply 157
Lost_in_translation
i know how you feel mate, it took ages before i got an offer from anyone. How long ago was your application sent away?

If I don't get into Exeter, I'll most probably reapply next year...that's how much I want to go there!
Erm 23rd October (Infact I sent my UCAS on the 12th but I changed a choice)...interviewed a month later; nothing since.
What about you?
I got an offer for Business & Accounting with European study. So, I am coming to Exeter this year if I meet my offer (EB - 83% overall & 80% in maths).

But first I want to visit the uni, because I need to see the place before I accept it as my firm choice.
Reply 159
I'll be going to Exeter in the Autumn to study Arabic and Middle East studies! Yey! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending