The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All depends on your interests and stuff!
Reply 2
EvilSheep
All depends on your interests and stuff!

interest doesn't affect pay. Specsavers pays alot :redface: mate whos 17 is on £5 somthing an hour
Reply 3
See, my eyes just skipped the 'paid' part!!
Reply 4
lifeguard
Reply 5
Life guards get good wage, about 6-7ph and sometimes untaxed

Call centre - boring but good wage - up to 8-9ph

Waiting - good tips if you're good and in a decent place, free food.. low standard pay
Reply 6
Come to Norway, and £12 will be normal :wink:
Reply 7
erm you can work in my leisure centre for 7-8 an hour if you're 16+ which I think is pretty good.
Reply 8
Aldis pay is 7.85 per hour.
Data Entry - £7.50.
Reply 10
Data entry work can pay anything up to £10 an hour. Very anti-social and boring though. :p:
Reply 11
in before prostitution and stripping :ninja:
boring office temping jobs pay a lot
Or, holland and barrett, you get basic pay + commission, then payrises with training :smile:
becky.fm
Data entry work can pay anything up to £10 an hour. Very anti-social and boring though. :p:

how do you find data entry jobs?
Reply 13
aldi 7.85 are u ****tin me thats amazin
Reply 14
sleekchic
how do you find data entry jobs?

Pop to a Job Centre, they should have some going. Most of the big companies want some youngster to input all their entry onto the PC :p:

Some people recommend temp agencies for it, but i'm only 17, so i don't really wanna get involved in all that :p:
£7.50 Tesco.
Reply 16
unknown demon
£7.50 Tesco.

if ur 16+? cause im nearly 17
UPS payed 6.88/h + 1.72 for hours worked after 8pm, so 8.60 if your working at night. But it's proper boring and your don't get to talk to people that much + its tiring aswell.
Reply 19
I had a catering/watering job doing things like weddings and conference buffets which was £6.11 when I was 16 as they gave me the same wage as everybody else. But there's a cafe I applied to which was on £3.40-£4 when your 16-17 and then 18-19 only got 5.20 so I suppose it depends where you go.

Latest

Trending

Trending