The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i got in :biggrin:

but it doesn't look like theres a lot of us here :rolleyes:
i got in :woo:
Portishead
now that everyone got there results. we can know for sure who's going to LSOP starting october 2008! who got in?! introduce yourself!

what grades did you get
Heyy
I got in :smile: I guess I'll be seeing you all in october!!
Reply 5
i_m_not_a_user
what grades did you get

ABB...what did u all get. anyone get lower than conditional offer and still get in?
Reply 6
And me!!!! abb
Portishead
ABB...what did u all get. anyone get lower than conditional offer and still get in?

i have ABC the C was only few marks off a B:frown: and i have done good in all modules except for unit 5 which was an E:eek: disapointed with the C though:frown:
-sonal-
And me!!!! abb

Congratulations see you in october :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 9
has anyone recieved their welcome back yet?
Portishead
has anyone recieved their welcome back yet?

no:frown:
Reply 11
getting ridiculous now!
Reply 12
It really is!
Reply 13
anyone else recieved an email about enrolment? dunno about you guys but i was looking forward to a huge envelope in the post with the booklets, rather than 3 different PDF's to read :-\
Reply 14
Lol me too. Are you guys getting a locker? Should I? And how on earth do I take a digital passport of myself?
Reply 15
yeeh, got the email as well. They said in that letter after results they'd be emailing the final instructions.

@shenzys: Your probably better off getting the locker. I'm planning on keeping a shisha pipe in there with maybe a few books. The passport photo is for the oyster card right? I'd just resize it, but they can't expect everyone to do that to get the right size, probs just upload it and it'll resize.
Reply 16
Helluu, yeah im getting a locker. Might aswell, can stuff ur labcoat/goggles and other random stuff in there. Shame about the price for a bit of metal though.

and...with the oyster card process online, once you've uploaded the pic, it lets you crop and what not so it's adjusts really easily.
Reply 17
The thing is I can't upload a picture which has at elast 300dpi even with a digital cam. How did u guys do it?
Reply 18
How do you get pic witha resolution of at least 300 dpi. My digital cam or phone won't allow me to. How did u guys do it?
Reply 19
deffo gna nee da locker. no way am i carrying gigantic books in my bag!

Latest

Trending

Trending