The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
No, there's no way you could get in with AAAC at AS and potentially an easy AAAA with retakes.

WHAT THE ****?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Incoherence
I just got my AS results ystdy and its
maths A
chem A
phy A
history a damn C ughhhh!!!

Is my chance of doing Law in Notts slipping away or do I still have a chance? =(

drop history?
Reply 3
oookay...I get ur point there. dont get so uptight =.='''

oh yeah. Ive thought about dropping history but apparently that's gonna be a disadvantage according to what my tutor said :s-smilie:
Reply 4
hmm history does sound quite relevant to Law. but your other grades are very good, and if you do a couple of retakes u could get the C up to a B or possibly an A. Maybe u should ring enquiries of the Law department and get their advice on it? i think getting offers for Law is also dependent upon sitting a LNAT aptitude test or similar. hope that helps!
Reply 5
well you just need AAA for law.
so i guess you'll be fine and do some retakes for history.
and get well prepared for your LNAT.
Incoherence
I just got my AS results ystdy and its
maths A
chem A
phy A
history a damn C ughhhh!!!

Is my chance of doing Law in Notts slipping away or do I still have a chance? =(

If your really worried about history and don't think you can increase the C to a B or an A drop it. If you will be predicted a C then probably drop it as well.

It shouldn't put you off applying to do law with sciency subjects. I have a friend who applied to do law with sciences and is going to LSE.
Lol wow jessain. I was worried about struggling in economics having only studied science subjects.
Reply 8
as long as you can write it's fine.
Reply 9
You stand every chance, though why aren't you studying Maths/Physics? Doing a boring subject like Law after studying a subject like Physics is a big mistake :p:
Reply 10
Barny
You stand every chance, though why aren't you studying Maths/Physics? Doing a boring subject like Law after studying a subject like Physics is a big mistake :p:

Haha. Thought of doing Physics for uni actually.. bt somehow,its js nt wat im really interested in so yeah... heheh (:

Latest

Trending

Trending