The Student Room Group

Will I be able to cope?

Hi there! I have recently just got my A-Levels results (CIE) and i got ABBB for Maths, Chem, Bio, Phy.

I have managed to fulfill the offer to enter Nottingham. However, I am beginning to have doubts about myself. I am worry that my grades now will reflect how I will do in pharmacy, since alot people have been saying how hard pharmacy is. What you guys think? I don't think getting Bs at this stage is very good right?? Hope current pharmacy student will give some advice?

If possible, I would love to know the passing rate for pharmacy in Nottingham, just want to look at the statistics on how well people do in pharmacy.. :biggrin:
Nottingham according to league tables is the best and apparently they have a built in pharmacy so that's very cool. Also they have a malaysian exchange set up.

Your grades are fine and I am sure you will be fine, as tough as pharmacy is you just need to work for it like any other good degree. Think of it in a good way such as a good degree is a tough degree.
dont be silly. You met the offer so you're certainly capable of doing well in the course

Latest

Trending

Trending