The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
BYA6 was a hard paper, and the format was weird... don't worry about it, i'm sure you're not the only one :smile:.
Reply 3
You did bad on a paper, get over it.
Reply 4
SusDev
You did bad on a paper, get over it.

too harsh! hard to get over it when it messes with your future!
Reply 5
asos89
too harsh! hard to get over it when it messes with your future!
If you think you did better on the paper then get a remark. Otherwise get over it.
Reply 6
SusDev you don't have to be rude, it's a good question imo I mean if I did good in another paper I would be wondering why I didn't do as good on another...
Reply 7
What did you get for biology overall?
Reply 8
SusDev
If you think you did better on the paper then get a remark. Otherwise get over it.

seems to me someone is turning into a green monster :smile: maybe you should get over it and stop being rude. If you don care so much why are you on TSR ?
Reply 9
overall I got a high C (408/600) because of the E :frown:
Reply 10
Memino
SusDev you don't have to be rude, it's a good question imo I mean if I did good in another paper I would be wondering why I didn't do as good on another...

It's not a good question as it proves nothing and all it does is makes him think more about his bad grade. Either he should get a remark and hopefully that will solve his porblem or he should forget about it and move on.
Reply 11
boo i got a U in bya6! quite embarrasing really!
Reply 12
asos89
seems to me someone is turning into a green monster :smile: maybe you should get over it and stop being rude. If you don care so much why are you on TSR ?

I may be blunt but believe me when I say my advice is in your best interests.
Reply 13
SusDev
It's not a good question as it proves nothing and all it does is makes him think more about his bad grade. Either he should get a remark and hopefully that will solve his porblem or he should forget about it and move on.

lol (by the way its a she)
I went the other way. I was expecting a C or a D in BYA6 and then I ended up with 90/90 so I was :eek: asos thats a really high C, have you considered a remark?
Reply 15
SusDev
I may be blunt but believe me when I say my advice is in your best interests.

Thanks. But I am getting a remark. I jsut wanted to know if anyone who had done bya6 had got weird results aswell
Reply 16
Pepe Le Poosh
I went the other way. I was expecting a C or a D in BYA6 and then I ended up with 90/90 so I was :eek: asos thats a really high C, have you considered a remark?

wow thats fantastic. 90/90 congrats. yeh im definately gonna get a remark
Reply 17
Well just because you thought you did well doesn't mean you did. If the paper was that hard the grade boundaries would have dropped. 'Weird' results do happen, and most of the time marking isn't to blame.
Reply 18
Pepe Le Poosh

Congrats :smile:.
Reply 19
asos89
Thanks. But I am getting a remark. I jsut wanted to know if anyone who had done bya6 had got weird results aswell

That's ok and I'm sorry if I came across as rude; I do hope your grade goes up. But try your best not to dwell on it and plan for the worst.

Latest