The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Well it depends, I was in Froggart D4 and that was on the first floor, I'm guessing D1 and D2 must be basements or something! But it depends on the block really, like Yarncliffe C starts with C1 etc. To be honest, it's not that big a deal, its one of those things that you'll realise when you see it :smile: and if you get stuck or anything then there will be no shortage of people like me around who are getting paid to help you lot and lead you on to the path of student drinking :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
citylover
Well it depends, I was in Froggart D4 and that was on the first floor, I'm guessing D1 and D2 must be basements or something! But it depends on the block really, like Yarncliffe C starts with C1 etc. To be honest, it's not that big a deal, its one of those things that you'll realise when you see it :smile: and if you get stuck or anything then there will be no shortage of people like me around who are getting paid to help you lot and lead you on to the path of student drinking :smile:

:biggrin: thanks, have some rep:biggrin:
Hello everyone.

I'm new on here, but would really like to get to know anyone else who is going to be staying in Froggatt F1?
VesperLynd221
Hello everyone.

I'm new on here, but would really like to get to know anyone else who is going to be staying in Froggatt F1?

Hi I'm in Froggatt F1 room 1 so i guess we are flat mates? wot room are you in?
Katiee
i got G3 room 8 ... well i think thats what the man said..... mine isnt showing on tinternet for some reason x

Omg, I was in G3.. room 10, but it was a French girl who lived in room 8 last year! They're good rooms :smile: Nice colour red :smile:
Katiee
can you please explain how the floors and stuff are numbered... im G3 and have no clue how it works

Which room!
Want to know who lives in my old room now... aah the memories! The kitchen/lounge stunk so badly towards the end!
Reply 66
Miss_Rachel
Which room!
Want to know who lives in my old room now... aah the memories! The kitchen/lounge stunk so badly towards the end!

im in room 8...... dont knwo if you had this problem while you were here but... how noisy is the lift?! when the door opens it keeps grating.... and also the edge.. .so noisy! but i love living here
Actually I was in room 1... right next to the door where the lift is.
The lift was fine when I lived there and luckily I was on the opposite side to the edge, so I never really heard any noise, it was dead quiet!
One morning we woke up and opened the flat door to find a doormat of turf, that was funny!
Reply 68
im in E3 room 5..... anyone else near?
Anyone from H1?
daryush
Hey all!

Anyone else in B6 here?

Im in B6 aswell.
Reply 71
anyone in A2?? :biggrin:

lalalakia
Ah, thanks man.
They look awsome. Cant wait.
:woo:

That was my room, thank-you :P
Reply 73
I'mmmm in Froggatt
Anyone else in B4!?
Reply 74
Froggat :smile:

Im in B5! Anyone else???

Also for all froggats add me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=530100735&ref=profile
Reply 75
imnotapenguin
I'm in F5 Froggatt. God i love that name....lol

I'm F5 froggatt too, message me if you want to!
I agree - I think we got the stupidest name!
Reply 76
Hjoanna
I'm F5 froggatt too, message me if you want to!
I agree - I think we got the stupidest name!

Sorry to disappoint you but these people lived in Froggatt last year. :p: There's a more recent thread floating around somewhere.

edit: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1330877
Reply 77
Kt.b
Sorry to disappoint you but these people lived in Froggatt last year. :p: There's a more recent thread floating around somewhere.

edit: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1330877

oops! just realised that, thanks!
Reply 78
Miss_Rachel
Omg, I was in G3.. room 10, but it was a French girl who lived in room 8 last year! They're good rooms :smile: Nice colour red :smile:

Heeyy... I am gonna be in H3 the toom opposite where you were... just wondering what colour the walls are!? :smile:
Reply 79
zanzapan
Heeyy... I am gonna be in H3 the toom opposite where you were... just wondering what colour the walls are!? :smile:

They're red.
A block is green, B,C,D is yellow, E,F is blue and G,H is red. I got yellow last year, green would have been awesome :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending