The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Applying For Chemical Engineering

Dear everyone

I have just finished my AS-LEVELS and luckily got AAA in chem,maths n physics. Unfortunetlly though i hated physics so am gona drop it this year and take economics. i am planning to stay for one more year at sixth form to finish off econmics A-level.

what are my chances of getting into chemical engineering with A-level chem,maths, economics and as physics? I am also unsure if unis accept A2s that are seated in different years?

Please reply to me what advice u have.

thaxz
Reply 1
legallyblack
Dear everyone

I have just finished my AS-LEVELS and luckily got AAA in chem,maths n physics. Unfortunetlly though i hated physics so am gona drop it this year and take economics. i am planning to stay for one more year at sixth form to finish off econmics A-level.

what are my chances of getting into chemical engineering with A-level chem,maths, economics and as physics? I am also unsure if unis accept A2s that are seated in different years?

Please reply to me what advice u have.

thaxz

Not sure exactly on what Manchester's policy on A-Levels in different years is, but if you hated physics maybe you should think about it you really want to do Chemical Engineering...
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Latest

Trending

Trending