The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hello, I am an international student applying to the LSE from Canada. I applied back in October for 2 courses, economic history and economics and economic history. I have predicted grades with an average in the mid 90s with over 90 percent in all gr12 courses. Just wondering if anyone could rank my chances and let me now how long economic history students usually wait for a reply. Also if anyone knows how much weight they put on gr.11 marks?

Thanks
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 61
any offers anyone?
Are there any offer holders for economics and economic history?:smile:
Original post by Matthew Kong
Are there any offer holders for economics and economic history?:smile:

Yh I hold an offer
Original post by JRKinder
Mine was pretty hard because I'm applying to a variety of courses: PPE, straight Economics and E&EH. Since straight Economics was the common factor amongst them that's the one I decided to write about. I managed to find a website though which has examples of a variety of Economics statements alongside a range of other subjects so that was quite good for some general pointers.

Hi there you seem to know a lot about this subject.
Hi guys
Is it still worthwhile to apply to Economic History right now via UCAS right now before June 30 ?
My grades are
A* in Geography
A in Maths
A in Economics
B in English Language and Literature
I am an overseas applicant btw.
guys, anyone - is it worth me taking a gap year to apply for this course? EH & E with requirements of AAB. I just got AAA in maths chem french, this is my dream uni, should i reapply? will i even get in????
Reply 67
Hi there!

Did you have to take UGAA? I have had an email saying that I will most probably be invited to UGAA. And that exam has maths in it although maths is not requirement. Do you know anyone who is doing economic history and had to sit the exam?

Thanks!
Anyine in 2019 got an offer?
Original post by ibbi-ch11
Anyine in 2019 got an offer?

Why don't you start your own thread for 2019? You've probably got a better chance of finding fellow applicants that way. I'm going to close this thread now as it's very old.

Latest

Trending

Trending