The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
I applied there but I haven't had it confirmed yet...

Theres a topic like this already, btw.

Weston Hall
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
i applied for there and they put me in fecking hulme hall which is neither self catered or en suite as i requested! as well, with me doing nursing i work funny shifts and would probably not be there for the majority of the meals so i dont see why i should have to pay for them! :mad: soooo annoyed! im gonna ring and play hell tomorra!!!!
princessdana1990
i applied for there and they put me in fecking hulme hall which is neither self catered or en suite as i requested! as well, with me doing nursing i work funny shifts and would probably not be there for the majority of the meals so i dont see why i should have to pay for them! :mad: soooo annoyed! im gonna ring and play hell tomorra!!!!

The exact same thing happened to me. I was soo angry when they gave me hulme hall after i had applied for self-catered, ensuite near the city centre e.g. Weston and Lambert & Fairfield. I called them up immediately to complain and they told me to send an email outlining the reasons why i am not happy with my offer. I did this but now i am waiting to see whether they can change my offer for me.
Reply 4
oh how unfortunate, i got the place though.
ladysweetness they told me to do the exact same thing! like you i applied for lambert weston and pankhurst cos i wanted self catered and en suite and nice and central to everything. I cant help thinking theyre fobbing me off though but im gonna ring back today and see if they've managed to find me anything and if not i will keep on pestering them until they do mwhahahahaha! seriously though, i cant live in hulme. By the sounds of it its for really clever people who do degrees in things like physics and they have academic dinners where you have to wear some kind of hulme hall robes! Im just a common lass from a small town whos trying to better myself :frown: if they put me there it will be like educating rita hahahaha! oh well, until then ill live in hope!! good luck lady sweetness!
lol. They finally gave me an offer of Lambert Hall 2day :smile: 2 and 1/2 weeks later!!! Pestering them does work

Latest

Trending

Trending