The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Anybody Got Into Liberty House, Sheffield?

just wanted to meet/chat to anybody whos going to liberty house sheffield, as im bricking it about meeting new people :eek:
Reply 1
How do you find out where you've been allocated? I submitted an application but haven't heard from them yet.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
i phoned sheffield hallam yesterday and asked them how long between us receiving unconditional offers and being allocated accommodation (hinting that i wanted to know) and the woman on the phone said that i will be getting my letter next week. i then asked her if it was possible for me to know where i was at and she told me liberty house :biggrin: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: . just phone the uni tomoz if u dont get ure letter in the post tomoz morning
Reply 3
I'm going to be in liberty house!!! excited about metting everyone!!!
Reply 4
hey i got an offer for Liberty house
i was wondering sigle flatlet have ensuite or not??
Reply 5
single flatlet has a lil kitchen ~(hob and microwave - no oven) but a shared shower and toilet :biggrin: the single flatlet DELUXE has an ensuite I requested an ensuite and iddn't get one. also didn't put liberty house on my list at all. but it'll be good anyways!!!!
Reply 6
oh, that mean i need to share shower and toliet with other?
and the rent is £3388 that is expensive
Reply 7
actually it works out about 74-77 a week... thats quite good be like 90 if u wanted a ensuite.
Reply 8
regina184
oh, that mean i need to share shower and toliet with other?
and the rent is £3388 that is expensive

just think what the £600 you can save will get you! I've gotta pay £3999 for a year, at the forge.
colleen mcknight is a {so called student} at liberty house sheffield, don't go near the whore she's a drug taking slut who is supposed to be studying to be a teacher!!!!!! i wouldn't let her teach my children. she's a coke head.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending