The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Either the 41, 42, 142, 43, 143, 44, 157! which all go from Piccadilly Gardens (get the metrolink to piccadilly gardens from the station/walk (about 10 mins) :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
raspberrybubbles
Either the 41, 42, 142, 43, 143, 44, 157! which all go from Piccadilly Gardens (get the metrolink to piccadilly gardens from the station/walk (about 10 mins) :smile:

Oh thanks! How will I know i'm at Fallowfield lol? Is there anything near the bus stop that will make me realise?
Reply 3
You get a pass in your guide that gives you free rides on the 157 i think throughout freshers week. Its inside the front cover check it out.
Reply 4
Crystaltears
Oh thanks! How will I know i'm at Fallowfield lol? Is there anything near the bus stop that will make me realise?

You will go through Rusholme (lots of curry houses!)
Shortly after that you will see the sign for Manchester High School for girls, and then you're in Fallowfield. There's 3 stops in Fallowfield (1 just before OP, 1 just after OP, and 1 outside Sainsburys)

You will see OP campus on the left, and Sainsburys further up on the left.

It's pretty easy to find, if you're unsure just ask someone.
Hope you dont get lost!

x
Reply 5
pimpom
You will go through Rusholme (lots of curry houses!)
Shortly after that you will see the sign for Manchester High School for girls, and then you're in Fallowfield. There's 3 stops in Fallowfield (1 just before OP, 1 just after OP, and 1 outside Sainsburys)

You will see OP campus on the left, and Sainsburys further up on the left.

It's pretty easy to find, if you're unsure just ask someone.
Hope you dont get lost!

x

Oh coolness! Well it doesn't sound too difficult, but I will probably still get lost!
I'm dragging my best friend along with me though and we have printed off lots of google maps, so we might manage :biggrin:
Thanks!
Just get off at the big sainburys on the left hand side and walk back on yourself. Its very easy to find!
Reply 7
I found it everyone! Thanks :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending