The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My post count. Is. Dead.
Reply 81
Mrs Cullen
Are you guys getting more nervous since it just keeps getting closer, or are you more looking forward to it all being over and done with?

Random question: When a thread gets deleted, does your post count go down, as if your posts are all deleted too?

I'm excited! :woo:

(that doesn't mean I think I'll get good results)

And bye toiletpaper. lol
Reply 82
Bye Toiletpaper :smile:
Reply 83
v1oXx-
I lost like 200 posts, but I don't care.

Soooo... who's going to ring their parents and who's going to hand them the envelope and not saying anything?

Yes I would handover envelope but an empty one. :woo:
i haven't thought about it until now... and now ive remembered how rubbish most of my exams went :s-smilie:

I'm passing the time by with a healthy obsession with the olympics :biggrin::biggrin:
Ramadulla
My post count. Is. Dead.

Me too. Absolutely nothing left of it now.

And I'm sort of excited but very nervous at the same time. By the time thursday comes around I doubt I'll be able to sit still for a minute while waiting for the results.
Reply 86
Okay, I just made a booblet of myself and threw the old thread into the wrong place (just to prevent any confusion). I'm in the process of moving it back to chat now (:o:) Check there in a few minutes and it will be there!:biggrin:
hey watsup guys new thread i see
Mrs Cullen
Me too. Absolutely nothing left of it now.

And I'm sort of excited but very nervous at the same time. By the time thursday comes around I doubt I'll be able to sit still for a minute while waiting for the results.

Chill out. Think positively. The result sheet has been printed out by now :woo: and is waiting to be sent!
Soooo... who's going to ring their parents and who's going to hand them the envelope and not saying anything?

My mum is coming with me to get them. I'll make her wait outside and then either emerge sobbing my heart out, or dancing round insanely. I don't think I could just play it cool.
its like 3 days and a bit away now
Reply 91
Why do we have a new thread? :indiff:
All you guys complaining about your post count....maybe you should venture into other threads and post in different sections outside of the GCSE forums....you know....

like the outside world? :p:

:ninja:
Im going to go outside and open it in private then go back in to see my mates. Then im going home to tell my mum, she doesnt want to hear it on the phone.
Beska
Why do we have a new thread? :indiff:

Because we raped the 'maximum' post count by over 12% before the mods could get us! :woo:
Ramadulla
Chill out. Think positively. The result sheet has been printed out by now :woo: and is waiting to be sent!

:woo: :mad: :yikes: :bawling:
Mrs Cullen
My mum is coming with me to get them. I'll make her wait outside and then either emerge sobbing my heart out, or dancing round insanely. I don't think I could just play it cool.

My mums comming as well and i think the entire family is(mum dad and two brothers lol) im excited and nervous at the same time:woo: :frown:
Reply 97
Wow the old thread being closed was a pretty ****ed up thing to do.
baedalores
:woo: :mad: :yikes: :bawling:

Mixed emotions :p:?
This is the new thread..no Mark II status..shame :p:

Latest