The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Essentially
Knowing her as I do, she might just like that :p:

Obviously great taste in attire and films:biggrin:
Reply 21
Make her something. A card or picture (- based on an in-joke/shared experience/something she likes) is something you could do fairly easily and she will appreciate your efforts and can treasure it. Similarly you could make her a personalised t-shirt/mug/bag/cushion - something she can keep and use but will also amuse her or appreciate more because you created it.

Also- make her a cake and decorate it - you can get icing pens from supermarkets if you have any ideas for pictures/fun messages you could write. Pick a flavour she likes (/decorate it with her favourite confectionary) or make a sponge and do something adventurous with food dye. -My sister has gotten into making 'rainbow cakes' for special occasions; basically flavoured sponge cakes, where she separates the mix into bowls first, dyes each one a different colour and then layers them up in the cake tin. When they're cooked you just ice them like normal, so when you cut into them you get unexpected stripes of colour. Works really well, and again, I think it's quite touching (and often quite amusing) when someone has spent the time and effort to make you something themselves.
Reply 22
For my best friends 18th I made her like a memory book, But then I bought a swively photo frame, and photos from babies till now just as an extra. You could make her a box with her favourite things in, like sweets, smellies, chocolates, alcohol, crisps, erm jewellery, vouchers for a shop, soft toy, make a cd with her fav music on, fav magazine, I dunno random things she likes?. Think of things she enjoys? You dont have to spend loads of money!
Reply 23
you go glen coco
Reply 24
Amy why be so childish and immature to comment being cheeky PATHETIC I hate people like you, you ..I take it you don't have a life ! Go do something productive with your life you sad ****
Reply 25
Feel free to check out my handmade crocheted blankets, custom made for you, and you can also add a personal message stitched on :smile: They make for lovely gifts.
https://custommadeblankets.wordpress.com/
1) Tell her you got something really, really special.
2) She asks you what it is.
3) Make her guess.
4) She tells you what she wants.
5) ??????
6) PROFIT.
Gift Her a beautiful Music Box Photo Frame. I loved the collection of Music Box Attic. You should also check that out
Original post by Samantha141
Gift Her a beautiful Music Box Photo Frame. I loved the collection of Music Box Attic. You should also check that out

This thread is 11 years old. OPs friend is probably approaching her 30th birthday now.

Latest