The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
To the OP

While I can't help answer your original post, I just want to apologise for some of the truly disgusting behaviour many of the people replying have shown. Believe me, not all in Britain share the racist views demonstrated here, and if you've got the grades and are prepared to work hard then best of luck to you :biggrin:
Reply 61
AmyK
To the OP

While I can't help answer your original post, I just want to apologise for some of the truly disgusting behaviour many of the people replying have shown. Believe me, not all in Britain share the racist views demonstrated here, and if you've got the grades and are prepared to work hard then best of luck to you :biggrin:

I totally agree, some of the posts on this thread are just awful, ignore them OP, otherwise some really good advice has been given in this thread, good luck with your application:smile:
Yep with Amy on this one.

FYI: There is a VERY well established network on Iraqi doctors working in the NHS and UK. My work experience, totally random and arranged by the hospital turned out to be an Iraqi guy and what a guy he was.

I think figures showed there are 2500 Iraqi trained doctors (meaning they trained in Iraq but moved here , I'm sure you well aware of the fact that Iraq had probably the best heath care in the ME pre-saddam).

Anyway, Visa issue is no problem, you have a residence stay in UAE I assume and you need to have a bank statement with decent funds for your stay pre-med (during interviews). I met with some chinese students, they told me the visa only gives them enough time to graduate and (I think) OR do F1 and F2. Meaning your stuck if you need to retake the year. This obviously won't happen to you though :biggrin:

Also give uni's a call or send them an email, they will help you out

Good luck
Reply 63
thank u all for ur help.and i know not all of u are racist,but every country has a few of them.
Reply 64
static-x
my bad i didnt notice,anyway thnx for ur help:biggrin:

and btw wat school were u in AD(i live in abu dhabi too):smile:

glad you noticed :biggrin:

i went to Rosary School (wardiya), but left after year 10.

Latest

Trending

Trending