The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
I can only tell you what the timetable was like last year.

There were never more than 3 lectures on any given day, usually only 1 or 2. Three days out of five I was done by 2pm. Seminars often ran a little later, so every couple of weeks there was a day or two where I didn't finish til 5. No seminars or lectures ever, EVER, go on past 5pm.

No more than 12 maximum contact hours a week, so lots of spare time to get hours at work in.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Don't know if this helps...
http://webprod1.leeds.ac.uk/catalogue/dynprogrammes.asp?Y=200809&P=LLB%2DLAW3Y
You can click on 'timetable' but it confused me a bit and says its still provisional untill sept 3rd.
Reply 3
Thanks lyncho and Amber, yeh that timetable was pretty useful, I couldn't find anything like that before!
Reply 4
Lyncho
I can only tell you what the timetable was like last year.

There were never more than 3 lectures on any given day, usually only 1 or 2. Three days out of five I was done by 2pm. Seminars often ran a little later, so every couple of weeks there was a day or two where I didn't finish til 5. No seminars or lectures ever, EVER, go on past 5pm.

No more than 12 maximum contact hours a week, so lots of spare time to get hours at work in.
Any ideas about the time and day of the seminars lyncho for me please? Thanks a lot
Reply 5
nelz26
Any ideas about the time and day of the seminars lyncho for me please? Thanks a lot

Mine were always from 4pm - 5pm but they can be at all times of the day.
Sorry to hijack the thread but ive just read your blog Andrew. I was soo close to dropping out after first year, in fact i spent most of last semester looking at other courses. But now my fate of a law student is being based on my Contract Law resit, and the rest of my grades were pretty dire too, i know what you mean about pressure and expectations off others, porbably why im still guna carry on if i dont fail. Hope the new degree goes well for you.

Oh and all my seminars were in the mornings around 9am. You can change your seminar groups in the first week if your not happy, so you could if you tried fit them around your work schedule
Reply 7
Oh cool, thanks Pink

Latest