The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Arthur Tattersall/John Tovell

Hey guys,

the 'official' thread is getting too long for me to look through and see who's in my student house. so if you've been accommodated for in one of these houses (or both as it seems i've been offered) then join so we can all meet each other before we get there...

sorry to other people reading this, but i think after like 15 pages or whatever, the official thread just gets too long =[
x
Reply 1
We don't know where we will be yet :frown: Should find out pretty soon though.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
*huffs* It's just such a long wait!
Reply 3
blahbloo
*huffs* It's just such a long wait!

:console: Not long now.
Reply 4
RJB
OP
ach some people know though, when did you apply?
Reply 5
I'm in Arthur Tattersall :woo:
AND in a single room as well. muahahaha
-x-
Reply 6
~Ally~
I'm in Arthur Tattersall :woo:
AND in a single room as well. muahahaha
-x-

bi-atch. I asked to go in the self catered ones down Camden way- not sure what they are called.
Reply 7
Ed.
bi-atch. I asked to go in the self catered ones down Camden way- not sure what they are called.

:puppyeyes: i'm not a biatch. Just old.
Me sharing a room with an 18 year old would not go very well.
No offense to y'all :p:
Reply 8
~Ally~
:puppyeyes: i'm not a biatch. Just old.
Me sharing a room with an 18 year old would not go very well.
No offense to y'all :p:

Sorwy-

(I take offence though :yep:)
Reply 9
Ed.
Sorwy-

(I take offence though :yep:)

Well, unless you've got gender reassignment scheduled for within the next 4 weeks (hope all goes well and ends up where you want it if you do ) i don't think you would have been assigned to my chamber of fabulosity anyways, dear :no:
Reply 10
~Ally~
Well, unless you've got gender reassignment scheduled for within the next 4 weeks (hope all goes well and ends up where you want it if you do ) i don't think you would have been assigned to my chamber of fabulosity anyways, dear :no:

Well now that you mention it...

(no I put as the number one condition on my form to have a single room- I would hate to share just as much as you.)
Reply 11
when do we find out where were gonna be?
Reply 12
edboon
who wants to swap a double for a single :smile:

so you got a double or a single? :P

i got a double there .... abs no idea whos my room mate etc ... since i put down " i so wanted a single room :frown: "
Reply 13
edboon
got a double
i want a single to
i phoned them up and they told me that u have go on some waiting list and u have a chance to swap on oct 19th
anyone else know about this ****

abs no idea, i think i'll just stick with it if i get a decent room mate :P
Reply 14
I'm sharing at AT too, but i want a single room! unless my roommate is super nice and doesnt snore, then its okay.
Reply 15
RJB
OP
Yup, double for me too but want to change since I will just be pissing people off with my irregular sleep patterns and annoying night habits =[

unless people want to stay up with me ungodly hours watching BBC iPlayer or something ridiculous like that
Reply 16
yeah..:frown: i received a twin room at John Tovell, it was really unexpected as i wanted a single room and my 2 choices were intercollegiate halls. i m pretty nervous about sharing a room.. hope it s gonna turn out nice:biggrin:. btw, has any of you requested early arrival at J. Tovell? i did for 20nd of Sept but didn t receive any answer, i want to buy the plane tickets and this delay it s annoying. i m going to give them a call tomorrow afternoon if they still don t confirm.. i m happy that this thread exists:biggrin:..
Just been offered a twin in Arthur Tattershall. Really happy with the location but not so sure about sharing, I just told my mum I'll have to share with someone and her first words were "the poor soul"

Edit: Just noticed the date of the original post. Strong bump.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
AT house sucks. But sharing's fine. My closest friend at uni is my old roommate
Reply 19
John Tovells twin!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending