The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I_used_to_love_H.E.R
Yeah you should do it, your not gonna be there 4 the rest of your life!

I am......you get respect aswell.....depending on your uni!

If it says UCL or LSE....people will leave you seats on the trains!!

What utter *******s :p:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 21
I_used_to_love_H.E.R

I can just imagine some rude boi getting up from a seat and saying "Wow, you go to UCL? Please take my seat blud."
Reply 22
yeah they're worth it, especially after nights out walking/driving home
i swear, i'd have looked like a total messy layabout tramp if i didnt have on the uni jumper :p:
people seem to forget that image when they see you actually got into uni :biggrin:
Reply 23
Biggest waste of money man, it was the same with the sixth form hoodies, 35 quid. I could just buy a hoody get a marker and write every ones name on it and the schools name. save myself like 30 quid, the bastards. They are ugly too, not the most fashionable piece of clothing there is.
Reply 24
I've got a uni hoody, so have loads of people. They're good for lounging around in and just throwing on for early lectures. And together we can all make an army against the UoL students :ninjagirl:
SusDev
I can just imagine some rude boi getting up from a seat and saying "Wow, you go to UCL? Please take my seat blud."

and then ill go BRAAP yes bruv
Reply 26
xKarinx
I've got a uni hoody, so have loads of people. They're good for lounging around in and just throwing on for early lectures. And together we can all make an army against the UoL students
:ninjagirl:

:hmmm:

****in' bottom of Branlow Hill...

good for nothin' i tell ya :p:
SusDev

LOL...yeah that would be jokes!!

But seriously you do get recognition......i think...i havent got my UCL one yet!

Or i maybe talking nonsence!
Reply 28
at Sheffield EVERYONE wears one, and then you've got your society ones and department ones, seriously i have like 6 different hoodies , law,snowboarding,skiing,drama,generic uni, generic sports uni haha!

oh and then i've got two for the plays i've been in yeh so 8 hoodies haha!
Reply 29
_MaLc_
yeah they're worth it, especially after nights out walking/driving home
i swear, i'd have looked like a total messy layabout tramp if i didnt have on the uni jumper :p:
people seem to forget that image when they see you actually got into uni :biggrin:

:smile:
Completely off tangent, but I had a mini heart flutter at your avater. I love House, the tv series and like him.
He's a tad old though. Does that make me perverted?:biggrin:
Back on subject- :smile:. I might end up looking like a messy pup whatever. I probably wont be showing the Uni in a good light......:p:. When I get there freshers week I'll have a look around and see what others wear because I am ununique :smile:
Reply 30
I_used_to_love_H.E.R

Haha!

Personally I am getting my University of Bristol one, and I am going to wear it when I go back to visit my college and wonder round the drama department going "neh neh neh neh neeeh". :cool:
Reilly
Haha!

Personally I am getting my University of Bristol one, and I am going to wear it when I go back to visit my college and wonder round the drama department going "neh neh neh neh neeeh". :cool:

:top: People will definently start holding out doors for you, you may even be asked for your autograph!!
Reply 32
I_used_to_love_H.E.R
:top: People will definently start holding out doors for you, you may even be asked for your autograph!!

luckily they come with a handy pouch on the front I believe....I'll just do some in bulk on headshots of myself and carry them round with me....i'm too important to personalise...

I'm torn though between a red one (uni's colour), a Pink one (girlish happy factor) or a Green one (my favourite colour).........hmmm decisions decisions.
Ok, I don't go to Exeter, but I have got a Uni hoody which I put on now and again (not often as it shrunk). Everyone at my Uni has one, literally are worn everyday, all the time. :s-smilie: . . .

Thinking of getting another one with the Gloucestershire crest on (much better than the printed one which has UoG on the front in massive letters).
Reilly
luckily they come with a handy pouch on the front I believe....I'll just do some in bulk on headshots of myself and carry them round with me....i'm too important to personalise...

I'm torn though between a red one (uni's colour), a Pink one (girlish happy factor) or a Green one (my favourite colour).........hmmm decisions decisions.

go with green........its my favourite colour aswell!!

If i could get a UCL green 1 i will!!
Reply 35
buy it ..good for wearing while indoors
The answer you've been waiting for, from someone who actually goes to Exeter!
Quite a lot of people wear them at Exeter, particularly in the first term or so. You certainly won't look out of place wearing one, so if you want one, go for it. You may as well wait until you get there though as you'll save on the postage costs. I didn't get one myself, though.
Reply 37
im in a coma
The answer you've been waiting for, from someone who actually goes to Exeter!
Quite a lot of people wear them at Exeter, particularly in the first term or so. You certainly won't look out of place wearing one, so if you want one, go for it. You may as well wait until you get there though as you'll save on the postage costs. I didn't get one myself, though.

Ill probably wait till I get there to see whether to get one or not. I need to save as much money as possible!:smile:
Reply 38
I wouldn't get one *before* you get there, that would be a bit too keen :p:
I've got 4 shirts I think :o: One FrenchSoc one, one DanceSoc one, one ClassicsSoc one, and one Creative Writing Soc rugby shirt :smile: It's nicer to have them associated with societies, means it's more personal to you...
Reply 39
Emzy-Lou
:smile:
Completely off tangent, but I had a mini heart flutter at your avater. I love House, the tv series and like him.
He's a tad old though. Does that make me perverted?:biggrin:
Back on subject- :smile:. I might end up looking like a messy pup whatever. I probably wont be showing the Uni in a good light......:p:. When I get there freshers week I'll have a look around and see what others wear because I am ununique :smile:

haha :biggrin: That's why it's there... gives girl's a positive outlook on me, before they find out the worst :ninja:

Cant wait for Season 5 :biggrin:

Well, there'll be hundreds of students, all of which have many clothes, about a 10th of which have the uni jumper... so the chance of getting another in your lecture, on the same day, is about as often as you get House saying 'sorry'.

Latest

Trending

Trending