The Student Room Group

What Are Your Worst Characteristics?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
in real life i am hideously arrogant. People don't like this and say i like to look ndown my nose at people and don't consider other's feelings.

but i used to be ridiculously shy and lacking self esteem. arrogance is a byproduct of my recently found confidence. and i'd rather be a confident and content arrogant prick than some consdierate little pussy who won't leave his bedroom.

narcissism ftw
Too quiet.
Reply 42
I'm too stubborn. I lie sometimes. I get too rude to people, even those I care about.
I procrastinate way too much and dont think before I speak.
Reply 44
Too sarcastic at times, my excellence makes others feel less of themselves.
Reply 45
-I'm stubborn,impatient,too honest sometimes without thinking how the other person will feel...until its too late,lazy and sarcastic.
Reply 46
No confidence.
Im too Generous.
Im too self sure of myself.
Even when i know im wrong, ill still try to argue with the other person.
I know im right.
Reply 48
Stubborn
Quiet
Procrastinate far too much
I'm such a worrier - I can't relax about things, or just "go with the flow"; I don't seem to be happy unless I'm fretting about the worst possible outcome in any given situation!
I can be overly-emotional and I'm too sensitive for my own good. I cry over the most trivial, insignificant things.
I can be extremely self-conscious and paranoid. I'm told that I need to work on my confidence!
I'm impatient.
If I say I'm going to do something, it takes me ages to actually do it. (I suppose you could call this laziness! :yep: )
I get easily wound up.
I have a tendency to let other people walk all over me.
... and I'm very clumsy!
Not really painting a very good picture of myself here! :p:
I have no sense of humour.
and I easily get obsessed with things, such as a product, service or person :love: yet I end up never getting them
Ridiculously stubborn.
I can hold a grudge for years.
Speak before I think.
Very clumsy!
-i'm pessamistic
-i'm too trusting
-i never see the bad in people
-i get stressed too easily
-i hear people but don't always listen to them
-i'm terrible with money
I have an addictive/obsessive personality.

I talk too much.

I'm not good at talking to people, I make mistakes and forget things and just generally sound like an idiot.

I just always end up sounding like an idiot all the time.

I'm not a optimistic as I used to be and must seem like a total miser.

A lot of people think I'm weird coz I don't go clubbing or drink alcohol.

I speak my mind. Esp if someone has upset me, I will tell them what I think of them.

I'm either too introvert or too extrovert. When I say what I'm feeling and stuff people don't wanna know. When I decide to be quiet and keep myself to myself people accuse me of being secretive and not talking.

There's no pleasing people.

I'm slightly too forgiving, it can result in people walking all over me and me getting unbelievably angry and letting it really affect me.
Reply 54
I am far too clumsy. It really irritates me.
Hmm procrastinate too much, pedantic, over analyse things (people, situations, etc.), often pessimistic
Reply 56
This covers a lot of things, but I'm too inconsistent.

One day I'm criticising my friends too much, the next I appreciate them. One day I'll be totally 100% committed to doing something, the next day I'll have ignored it completely. Academically there are times where I will not take enough care in my assignments (although I'm really consistent with exams). Gaming wise I'm not always playing at my best.

It really sucks because I can never make a plan which will always keep me excited. A trip with my friends to place X or a night out would seem fun at the time, then I just change my mind for a million negative reasons the next day. Makes me come across as a boring person :s-smilie:
I can be the jealous type, i do like revenge, dont have much patience
I laugh at things that just aren't funny (such as when someone told me her mum fell down the stairs!)
Unorganised and forgetful to the point where I thought I'd put all my birthday money in the washing machine this morning.
Low self esteem makes it impossible for me to accept compliments (much to the annoyance of pretty much everyone I know :rolleyes:)

Oh and I'm horrible to people :biggrin:
Reply 59
I contradict everything I do and say...well nearly everything, I think I do anyway...well my girlfriend says I do all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending