The Student Room Group
I think you will have to pay. Because you will have to do AS and A2 again. & They normally make you pay.
Reply 2
i dont need to do my AS Because i did alright its just second yr! : ( do u know how much it would cost?
thanks mate!
Summer24
i dont need to do my AS Because i did alright its just second yr! : ( do u know how much it would cost?
thanks mate!

Why don't you just search on the internet/pick up a brochure from your college and find out for yourself instead of getting other people to do all the work for you? :o:
Reply 4
I am not getting anyone to do anything for me!!
I’ve made an appointment with head A levels tomorrow as I’ve said above, but I thought I might as well share my thoughts with few students. I am sorry I thought this website was designed for that.
Reply 5
Summer24
I am not getting anyone to do anything for me!!
I’ve made an appointment with head A levels tomorrow as I’ve said above, but I thought I might as well share my thoughts with few students. I am sorry I thought this website was designed for that.

Ask away OP :smile: . However you might want to get this moved to the A levels or Applications forums
Reply 6
I am new on here so i dont know how to do that! lol thanks by the way the previous reply was not as polite.
Reply 7
I did some extra A levels during my gap year. I had to pay around 20 pounds for a module, and was entered as a private candidate. Third years shouldn't be a problem, unless you're applying to competitive courses such as law, medicine, dentistry etc.
Reply 8
If you haven't turned 19 the education should still be free, though they may make you pay for exams

Latest

Trending

Trending