The Student Room Group

What does this mean?applying for ucas

'You can register in the summer before you plan to make your online application. The earliest you can submit a finished application is the September before you want to start your course, unless you are applying for deferred entry (for example, applying in the 2008 cycle for 2009 entry).'

so if im doing 3 full a levels this year when should i apply for uni?when can i ?
Reply 1
As soon as you want.. I dont know 100% what deferred entry is, but I think its where you enter at year 2 of say a 4 year degree..
The amount of A levels doesnt make any difference to when you can apply, if you register to UCAS now, u can apply as soon as it lets you! (September??)
Might be a good idea to write a rough draft for your personal statement soon though, and perhaps post it on here to get peoples views?? Then get your application done ASAP..
Then its out the way and you can focus on your A2s!!
Reply 2
This means you can create your UCAS account around now and fill in your application, choose courses and all. But you can only send the application off in September (which is in 10 days:smile:). So you can apply from September to January 15, the earlier the better. Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
stew1988
As soon as you want.. I dont know 100% what deferred entry is, but I think its where you enter at year 2 of say a 4 year degree..

deferred entry is when you apply this say now (2008) for 2010 entry because you are going on a gap year in 2009
Reply 4
freeforever
deferred entry is when you apply this say now (2008) for 2010 entry because you are going on a gap year in 2009

I stand corrected :merryxmas:
Reply 5
stew1988
I stand corrected :merryxmas:

:biggrin: I like the Merry Christmas :biggrin:
Reply 6
freeforever
:biggrin: I like the Merry Christmas :biggrin:

lol, ta

Latest

Trending

Trending