Tufts
Mine are 18.5 and I'm 5ft but so what. My thighs/arse/bootie rulez :biggrin:

Very nice :woo:
Reply 25
Tufts
Should I do a LV pose? :biggrin:

Do you have lycra/a wetsuit? :p:
21is seems to b average here.
Mine are so uneven though ( im size 6). At the top theyre 19inches, but then half way down the suddenly get narrower to 16. Its the horseriding that gives my legs the weird shape.
Reply 27
:frown: This thread has just made me feel rather pants. Mine are about 23/4inches.. and i'm only 5ft1.. depressing :frown:
Mine are 19". I'm 5'2" and a size 6/8.
-pixie-
After struggling with a measuring tape..
26.4" ribs
32.1" chest
19.0" shoulder to shoulder
24.5" waist
31.6" hips
20.1" thighs
12.9" calves

I'm a 6 to 8 although my thighs are annoyingly big (ish) compared to the rest of me as they're quite muscley and my legs are short compared to my body. Note- I'm not skinny-fat, I'm athletic!!

Good stats! I'm hoping my waist will drop, used to be a 24" but have a feeling working my abs has added to it. I'm sure your thighs look ok as well :smile:
dani_88
:frown: This thread has just made me feel rather pants. Mine are about 23/4inches.. and i'm only 5ft1.. depressing :frown:

Join the club...I'm 5'1.5 and have big (more to love ^_^) thighs and a tiny waist so I'm a weird-shaped size 8...

No size 8 is gonna be the same shape and it's really only us girls who actually care...
Reply 31
I care, I would never go out with a size 8 or a size 10.

Not really, I don't even know what size 8 and size 10 is lol.
Tufts
Mine are 18.5 and I'm 5ft but so what. My thighs/arse/bootie rulez :biggrin:

Loving the shoes Tufts . . .mind me asking where did you get them from?

In regards to the thread - my thighs are 22'', however its muscle I have built up from Ballet (which I still do) and running (I use to do when I was at school). Im also 5ft 8/9, size 10-12.
Annaconda
21is seems to b average here.
Mine are so uneven though ( im size 6). At the top theyre 19inches, but then half way down the suddenly get narrower to 16. Its the horseriding that gives my legs the weird shape.

me too - I'm pretty tiny everywhere, 5ft and 24' waist, little legs, little arms...apart from my random hips and boobs - i have 36' chest and 37'hips - my hips are massive and yeh i horse ride too. i find it depressing
oh and my thighs arre 19'
sorry, this thread seems to have died a while ago, but I too have 21" thighs and am 5ft 2 with 15.5" calves. i have always considered myself to be chunky in the leg area (having been called thunder-thighs *sigh*) but by the sounds of things, my legs aren't actually that bad chunk-wise

thankyou all for boosting my mood :smile:
milliethephilosopher
sorry, this thread seems to have died a while ago, but I too have 21" thighs and am 5ft 2 with 15.5" calves. i have always considered myself to be chunky in the leg area (having been called thunder-thighs *sigh*) but by the sounds of things, my legs aren't actually that bad chunk-wise

thankyou all for boosting my mood :smile:

tbh, your calves are bigger than all the guys in here, sorry to put you down. And your arse is bigger than nun boys.
HAAA!
Mine are the same size as my head.
22"
And I'm 5"2 and size 8 on top.
Now don't tell me that's not chunky.
MeAndBubbles
tbh, your calves are bigger than all the guys in here, sorry to put you down. And your arse is bigger than nun boys.

hmmm, don't you think that, with more muscle - and therefore, more strength for kicking - in my legs than yours, it would be wise to keep your "put downs" to yourself?
Reply 39
Well, as a mood booster for you size 6-8s, I'm 5ft10, size 12-14, and my thighs are 23" :biggrin: Though a fair bit of that is muscle due to all the fencing and running I do.

Latest