The Student Room Group

Lnat Unis...offers Now Arriving

Yes b'ham have been giving out their offers atm.... I'm hoping the rest will start flooding in now....*patiently waits*.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................oh..has anyone had an offer from the other LNAT ones?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've had an offer from an LNAT Uni, and they told me my LNAT score! :smile:

Not going to disclose it till everyone gets them though... so don't ask :biggrin:
Reply 2
Dreama

Not going to disclose it till everyone gets them though... so don't ask :biggrin:

which uni? (I won't ask the score tho!)
Dreama

well alright don't discolose it... but tell us what they said. was it a good score etc etc. how did you obtain it?
I got an offer from Bristol on Thursday. I emailed them on Friday asking if they could disclose my LNAT score and he replied, saying I didn't do well with only 16 but they still wanted to make me an offer (which was nice).
Reply 5
He *said* it was a bad score?!

Looks like everyone will be getting their scores soon then...

:biggrin:
Reply 6
tomcoolinguk
well alright don't discolose it... but tell us what they said. was it a good score etc etc. how did you obtain it?

I haven't a clue what a *good* score could be considered as. Certainly at one LNAT open day the scores were between 8 and 19. I anm very happy with the score I received. :smile:

They just said in my offer letter what I obtained and that they were very pleased with it, and my predicted grades, and references etc.

Hope everyone gets their LNAT scores and offers soon :smile:

Dreama xxxx
goldenbarnes
I got an offer from Bristol on Thursday. I emailed them on Friday asking if they could disclose my LNAT score and he replied, saying I didn't do well with only 16 but they still wanted to make me an offer (which was nice).

Hey- congrats on your offer. What were the grades? When did you send you form off?
Can you find out your LNAT scores even though the participating universities have rejected you? Is it possible to request the LNAT exam paper now that everyone has done theirs, either blank and/or their own one they did?
Reply 9
Well I suppose you could ask the admissions tutors from the universities who have rejected you - you'll get your score at the end of January anyway though.

Dave
I'll wait 'til Janurary then.
I want some offers :frown: But then I only took the LNAT last Wednesday so maybe I'm being a little impatient :redface:
By the way if 16 isn't good then I'm REALLY worried! On a sample thingy I did the average score was 12-14! :frown: *fretting*
NDGAARONDI
Can you find out your LNAT scores even though the participating universities have rejected you? Is it possible to request the LNAT exam paper now that everyone has done theirs, either blank and/or their own one they did?

Out of interest where have you been rejected from which does the LNAT? I'm just shocked.
Reply 14
UEA told me my UCAS score on their letter of offer :smile:
Apparently it was very good, I got 19/24, and an EE offer :biggrin:

Rob (chuffed) :smile:
Reply 15
I've heard that no one achieved full marks.
Reply 16
goldenbarnes

shooooooot...bristol are giving offers now?? AGHHHHHHH!!!!! All i want is a Bristol offer :frown:
Reply 17
dreama..where's your offer from...did i miss you saying or have you not?! got an offer from bham but they didn't state my LNAT score...the waiting goes on!
Reply 18
Apparently Nottingham have also started giving offers. A friend of a friend has an AAB offer.
Reply 19
I noticed yesterday that Notts have updated theie tracker system with details of UCAS tariff points that an average student has, so hopefully offer updates should come soon!

Latest

Trending

Trending