year 13 mock exam personal related study

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400535517.376228.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400535534.060591.jpg

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400535543.728272.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1400535581.930564.jpg

acrylic block slip in print

Posted from TSR Mobile
Went up to Manchester/Bolton for the weekend, this is probably my favourite photo that I took.

Littleman the pallas cat, Howletts

Attachment not found
I'm not sure if it is my best work, but I'm pretty proud of it. I was in Brighton and the beach was empty and foggy, so I decided to take a snap and edit it to make it look old using desaturation and a grain effect. Here is the result.

I also did a long exposure of the magic roundabout in Hemel Hempstead (my hometown)
Original post by 2scotty
Barcelona, Spain

Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy

Architecture (on a sunny day!) in Bath, England

Countryside in Box Hill, Wiltshire

Sunset along the Bristol to Bath Cycle Track

That's fantastic!!!
Original post by 2scotty
Barcelona, Spain

I am going to pisa in a week and a half, have you got any advice?
Btw beautiful pictures!

Australian War Memorial, Canberra
15s, f/9, ISO 100, 18mm

More pictures from Australia can be found on my study abroad blog, The Fox Down Under
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 2scotty
Barcelona, Spain

Oh wow. Beautiful!!!!! What camera did you use? Editing software?
Original post by BarBaBaBaBarBaBaBa

Thank you!

All of those were taken on an iPhone, and edited in Instagram.

I've showed those photos to other people and they think it was taken on a DSLR! I think with photography, it's all about being in the right place at the right time. Not really about what camera you have.

Thank you :smile:
Oh wow. Amazing. What camera??
Original post by 2scotty
Thank you!

All of those were taken on an iPhone, and edited in Instagram.

I've showed those photos to other people and they think it was taken on a DSLR! I think with photography, it's all about being in the right place at the right time. Not really about what camera you have.

Thank you :smile:

You're really talented to be able to make it look like that off an iPhone. :biggrin:

All the photos I take off my iPhone are kinda **** lol

I can't tell if this is serious, following on from previous comments about 'bad' compliments... But anyway, it's really not about the camera. It doesn't matter what camera is used (as shown with the iphone photos), it's about the photographer and what they did to make that photo work. It may not even annoy some people, but it annoys me when I hear 'good photo, which camera did you use?'.
Original post by katehlouise
I can't tell if this is serious, following on from previous comments about 'bad' compliments... But anyway, it's really not about the camera. It doesn't matter what camera is used (as shown with the iphone photos), it's about the photographer and what they did to make that photo work. It may not even annoy some people, but it annoys me when I hear 'good photo, which camera did you use?'.

'Bad' compliments? Huh? Sorry you've lost me.

Anyway yeah course it's serious. What benefit would I gain from lying . When I see a beautiful photo, I compliment it full stop.

You cannot deny though that good cameras matter significantly in terms of image quality and resolution.
'Bad' compliments? Huh? Sorry you've lost me.

Anyway yeah course it's serious. What benefit would I gain from lying . When I see a beautiful photo, I compliment it full stop.

You cannot deny though that good cameras matter significantly in terms of image quality and resolution.

Earlier on this thread there was a conversation about compliments. Not your conversation. Just seemed funny coming after that conversation!

I'm not saying don't compliment - that's always good. It's just a little annoying to me when people imply that because it's a good photo, you must have a good camera. Like I said, it's not all about the camera. Of course they're better for resolution and quality, but good image quality doesn't always make a photograph good. That's all I'm saying :3

Original post by katehlouise
Earlier on this thread there was a conversation about compliments. Not your conversation. Just seemed funny coming after that conversation!

I'm not saying don't compliment - that's always good. It's just a little annoying to me when people imply that because it's a good photo, you must have a good camera. Like I said, it's not all about the camera. Of course they're better for resolution and quality, but good image quality doesn't always make a photograph good. That's all I'm saying :3

Sure thing sista

Hope it didn't seem like I was attacking you lol

Jesus.. What am I doing awake at 3:30am :eek:
Oh my Gosh. What a great smile :flutter:

Spoiler

A couple more shots I like that I've taken over the last month or so;

Spoiler

Original post by Rebel_Chick
Oh my Gosh. What a great smile :flutter:

(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest