Post your best photograph

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dhr90
Nice. Which lens?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The new Fuji 100-400
Original post by Ubergooose
The new Fuji 100-400

How is it? What body do you shoot with too? Saw a couple of guys at Brands Hatch shooting with the 100-400, very intriguing. Looked a bit front heavy though?
Original post by dhr90
How is it? What body do you shoot with too? Saw a couple of guys at Brands Hatch shooting with the 100-400, very intriguing. Looked a bit front heavy though?

i have the xpro 1, which really doesn't do it justice xD i tried it out with my friend's XT1 and it focuses so fast omg.

It's incredibly heavy yeah, had to have it on a monopod for it to be usable, but i am a weakling
Original post by Ubergooose
i have the xpro 1, which really doesn't do it justice xD i tried it out with my friend's XT1 and it focuses so fast omg.

It's incredibly heavy yeah, had to have it on a monopod for it to be usable, but i am a weakling

The xpro 1 is no slouch though!! Although too big and heavy for me to want as a second more compact system. Look forward to seeing what else you shoot with it.

Unfortunately I had no warning it was coming as it was flying so low so I didn't get time to adjust any of the settings on my camera. It came out quite well considering.
Recent shot of the sunset in the new forest.

Ray of light by Matt, on Flickr
A good day out in London yesterday.

Original post by Talon

Unfortunately I had no warning it was coming as it was flying so low so I didn't get time to adjust any of the settings on my camera. It came out quite well considering.

Cool. Maybe pull up the shadows in PP to reveal more of the helicopter itself?
Some wonderful photography in here guys!

I've recently gotten back into photography after a few years out and took this one yesterday:

Still trying to claw back all the technique and knowledge I've forgotten but thought this one turned out quite well all things considered. Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Original post by Rish7

I've recently gotten back into photography after a few years out and took this one yesterday:

Still trying to claw back all the technique and knowledge I've forgotten but thought this one turned out quite well all things considered. Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Does saying I love it count as feedback? Because aside from the fact I didn't take it, it's perfect imo!

This maybe isn't my best picture ever but it's definitely my favorite picture of the year so far. I lucked out getting this shot, had to crop the hell out of it since the lens I was using only went to 70mm but idk this is the first picture I've ever taken where I understand the whole "story telling through images" idea. Proud of myself if I do say so :tongue:
Original post by alexschmalex
Does saying I love it count as feedback? Because aside from the fact I didn't take it, it's perfect imo!

This maybe isn't my best picture ever but it's definitely my favorite picture of the year so far. I lucked out getting this shot, had to crop the hell out of it since the lens I was using only went to 70mm but idk this is the first picture I've ever taken where I understand the whole "story telling through images" idea. Proud of myself if I do say so :tongue:

Damn, one big beach! Where is that?
Original post by Rish7

Brilliant photo!
Still a beginner, but here's a monkey with a beard. Took it at London Zoo a few months back.

DSC_2010.jpg
This was hard to get as it was super windy and the flowers wouldn't stop moving!:angry: So it's a little out of focus.

All of these pictures are so amazing! The talent of every person's photograph here is so evidently displayed bu then there's me.. The poor nooby teenager who takes pictures on a phone and pretends to know about photography :laugh::laugh:

radisson night.jpg
IMG_1987.jpg

took this in pakistannnnnn

not too good but the view was amazing :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by behindthelense
All of these pictures are so amazing! The talent of every person's photograph here is so evidently displayed bu then there's me.. The poor nooby teenager who takes pictures on a phone and pretends to know about photography :laugh::laugh:

radisson night.jpg

You took this on a PHONE? Think you might have everyone in this thread beat :congrats:
You took this on a PHONE? Think you might have everyone in this thread beat :congrats:

If it was taken on a phone, I'm curious to know what it was. There appear to be star trails, which means a much longer exposure than I've seen available on a phone!

Doubt that I've 'beat' everyone in this thread. There's some absolutely beautiful photos on this thread which are actually incomparable, and even considering that my photo is anywhere as good as theirs would be a disgrace. But thanks for saying the comment, it's genuinely made my day and put me in a good mood.

And yes it was taken on a phone because I can't exactly afford the DSLR that I want. Couple of more years of saving and I should be able to get it! :happy2:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending